PDA

View Full Version : Finger Prints - Address Change

sury
10-12-2007, 12:55 PM
PriorityDate: Feb'2007
Recieved I-140 receipt, Awaiting approval
Received I-131 receipt, Awaiting approval
Received I-485 receipt, Awaiting approval -:)
Received EAD CARDS
Received Finger Print notice(s), FPs due this month

I have changed my Address just after we have received EAD Cards and after a week I got Finger Print notices to my old address, Obviously USPS will not forward those mails to my new address. My Attorney sent my original FPs to me and I am going for FPs to my old location.

I have moved to new location 1st of October and Filed AR-11 within 10 days. I just want to know if this does not really bother me during my FP.

anilsal
10-12-2007, 01:04 PM
It may be better to call the USCIS 800 number and I think there is an option for change of address.

gcwatchdog
10-18-2007, 03:26 PM
Don't worry.

you can go to FP location on your appointment day and they will give you a FP appliation form fill up with with your new address and tell them that you moved out of the location after getting the FP notices...and also Fill AR-11 form ASAP and also call customer service tell them you need to change the address.......

you can also goto any other location if you want on wednesday walk-in's only..........best thing is call customer service if you have any questions............that's what I did........

My 485 address is MA(permanent) and current address is CA(temp)
I asked FP officer my temp and permanent addresses are different what do you want to me to put on the applicaiton form she said you can put what ever you want for corresponence......I said I want my permanent address then she wrote 'same' on my application.........as notice addresss.