PDA

View Full Version : Fingerprinting at Dallas ASC ?

gxr
10-10-2007, 11:26 AM
Hello all,

1. Is it Ok to go a few days early to Dallas ASC for finger printing ? I won't be in town on the scheduled FP date and I am reluctant to reschedule.

2. Is there a time of day at Dallas ASC that is not so crowded, so that the ASC may not mind Walk ins ?

gxr

immivjj
10-10-2007, 12:07 PM
I got my FP done a couple of weeks ago at the Dallas ASC on the scheduled date. Have noticed from other threads that people have gone to other ASC at an unscheduled date and were able to get it done. I think you can go as well and explain your situation if they object. If they are not too busy that day they might let you in; guess the hours are from 8AM to 3PM. You can try to be the first one in the morning. It doesn't take more than 15 minutes for the entire process. Good Luck!!

roseball
10-10-2007, 12:15 PM
I had a 10 AM appointment a couple of weeks ago and I went there at 9:30 AM and the waiting room was almost full.....But by 11 AM, there were very few people left and no new people coming in..So I was wondering they dont schedule appointments after 11 AM...Maybe they have appointments afternoon...So 11 AM should be a good time to go in....I am sure there will be a lot of people in the morning hours....

amitpan007
10-10-2007, 12:35 PM
I did it about 10 days before scheduled date in July. Went around 2 PM. The guy at front desk was reluctant but let me in due to my case being genuine pregnancy after discussing with supervisor.

knacath
10-10-2007, 01:07 PM
My wife had the same situation - was going to be out of town on the scheduled day. She went to the Dallas office on a Wednesday or Thursday and explained the situation to them. They said they were busy that day and said she had upto 89 (?) days to do it. They said she could walk in on any Saturday within that time frame. They also said that there was no need to reschedule. Sure enough, she went in on a Saturday 2 or 3 weeks after the scheduled date and they took her fingerprints.