PDA

View Full Version : re-schedule the biometric appointment

zoozee
10-09-2007, 10:02 PM
Hello,

We just received the ASC notice for biometric notice. The date they provided is the same date where we have an appointment in Mexico US Consulate.

Any experience for re-scheduling the biometric appointment. We would like the appointment to be earlier.

Regards
zoozee

monkeyman
10-09-2007, 10:53 PM
U R better off rescheduling your mexico appointment - its something that could be done within next 3 to 4 months for sure. The problem of rescheduled FP is, it kind of throws your case in the back and based on ASC's load, it might take them upto an year or more (think 800,000) for them to put you in again.

Its just my opinion based on my conversation with my lawyer - since we were in S. Africa and my lawyer notified me about the FP and my lawyer blurted out what I said above.

factoryman
10-09-2007, 11:38 PM
if you can go to biometric center within 10 days of original appointment and do a walk-in on a walk-in date, usually WED;
else
go to biometric center and hand over the originals (after keeping a copy) and ask them to reschdule and give them for ex., any date after 25th OCT 2007.

PM me for more info and we will talk.

U R better off rescheduling your mexico appointment - its something that could be done within next 3 to 4 months for sure. The problem of rescheduled FP is, it kind of throws your case in the back and based on ASC's load, it might take them upto an year or more (think 800,000) for them to put you in again.

Its just my opinion based on my conversation with my lawyer - since we were in S. Africa and my lawyer notified me about the FP and my lawyer blurted out what I said above.