PDA

View Full Version : Successfuly Ported from Eb3 to EB2, Applying EAD now

beautifulMind
05-01-2010, 12:59 PM
I was on I-485 status on my EB3 application working on EAD. My I140 for Eb2 application got approved today while also requesting porting of priority date.

I believe USCIS would have automatically switched the 485 application to use the new EB2 I-140 instead of old EB3-I140

Now my question I am ready to renew my EAD. I wanted if there will be any problem with my EAD application since it is now transfered to an Eb2 position.

My pririty date is still not current....

delhikadesi
05-01-2010, 02:38 PM
Don't tell the world that you r a linebreaker

mmk123
05-01-2010, 04:04 PM
What do you mean by a line breaker? Porting from EB3 to EB2 by satisfying all eligibility criteria is exactly valid and lawful.

Our problem is not anyone who is porting but the bottleneck created by current immigration policies (which still function to pretend we are still in 19th century and inaction by congress over the years. Let's pursue congress to take our cause.

GCmuddu_H1BVaddu
05-01-2010, 10:05 PM
(removed.... post reached the people who are supposed to see).

delhikadesi
05-02-2010, 02:45 AM
nothing personal against GCmuddu and other jumping for EB2.
As said, USCIS should be the one stopping this porting of date within categories..

Till the time keep jumping!!

GCmuddu_H1BVaddu
05-02-2010, 07:16 AM
Seriously???

Ok, let us assume I am a manner less fellow. I am still far better than you who is feeeling resentment against someone because of that person's advantages.

You are the first one who quickly posted saying 'Not Good'. Any one in the world will say, you were abusive to the OP. Practice Nirvana, it will be good for you.

Gcmuddu , u r still eb3 coz u r so abusive,
u must have abused to the lawyer also
so she let you rot as eb3

I hope all eb3 gets the card but you get to
go back to the culture you belong, coz u certainly
don't fit in USA

Do yourself a favor , learn manners, card
will not teach you that.

Btw how does ur family tolerates you?
Or are a big hypocrite to tell ur son/ daughter(if any)
to be polite and here in public forum u bad mouth

wish your mom should have taught you more

I feel sad when you say "kutte"
noone should loose their loved ones soon,
else they try to find them in public forums,

good luck

ivgclive
05-02-2010, 09:31 AM
I was on I-485 status on my EB3 application working on EAD. My I140 for Eb2 application got approved today while also requesting porting of priority date.

I believe USCIS would have automatically switched the 485 application to use the new EB2 I-140 instead of old EB3-I140

Now my question I am ready to renew my EAD. I wanted if there will be any problem with my EAD application since it is now transfered to an Eb2 position.

EAD is based on a pending I-485, you should go ahead to renew your EAD (as you work in EAD, do not let it expire). Consult a lawyer, send additional documentation along with the package that you have done so-and-so transfer.

imneedy
05-02-2010, 10:25 AM

beautifulMind - does your new I-140 have old priority date from EB3?

I think you should not have any issues filing for EAD, all you need are your pending I-485's receipt notice. good luck!

beautifulMind
05-03-2010, 08:06 AM
I have still not received the approved I-140. I am hoping it would have the old date since I request priority date transfer.

beautifulMind
05-03-2010, 08:10 AM
beautifulMind - does your new I-140 have old priority date from EB3?

I think you should not have any issues filing for EAD, all you need are your pending I-485's receipt notice. good luck!

My line was broken twice before by fate. I have been here for 11 years now have a masters and worked for the same company from 8 years. lawyer screwed up filing in eb3 first when it should have always been eb2 so we refiled again....and once before I lost priority date for another reason. Anyways i am happy to be in EB2 with a priority date for Jan 2007

delhikadesi
05-03-2010, 11:00 AM
thats bad to hear beautiful mind..
sometimes we say things without the complete context...

in that case you deserve to be eb2