PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee USCIS number

neeidd
10-01-2007, 07:23 PM
Hi Guys,

I am trying to get hold of Milwaukee USCIS phone number for fingerprinting. Does anyone have it?

Thanks

neeidd
10-01-2007, 08:22 PM
bump

leo2606
10-01-2007, 08:30 PM
I found this number (414) 297-3565 in some website, try this.I am not sure if this correct one or not.

But check the following web page, it says you need to have appointment to talk to an immigration officer.

https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.detail&office=MIL&OfficeLocator.office_type=LO&OfficeLocator.statecode=WI

Hi Guys,

I am trying to get hold of Milwaukee USCIS phone number for fingerprinting. Does anyone have it?

Thanks

psk79
10-02-2007, 12:28 AM
You would need to talk to the level 2 rep at the 800 uscis number, to get that info.
I wouldn't call the local ASC unless you have missed your appointment and know what the time and date was for your actual appointment. I don't think just calling them to look up your appointment will work.

neeidd
10-02-2007, 01:48 PM
I found this number (414) 297-3565 in some website, try this.I am not sure if this correct one or not.

But check the following web page, it says you need to have appointment to talk to an immigration officer.

https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.detail&office=MIL&OfficeLocator.office_type=LO&OfficeLocator.statecode=WI
Thanks for the reply leo & psk79. I tried that number, it was not correct. Just for the info, Mt attorney emailed me the scanned fingerprint appointment letter a week ago but I haven't received it until now. I want to call the Milwaukee USCIS center to ask them , if it they print out a copy for me on the appointment day as I don't have one.

I really appreciate if someone could please provide me the Milwaukee USCIS phone number !

Thanks in advcance

leo2606
10-02-2007, 01:54 PM
but you will recieve a FP notice in mail from USCIS directly to your address.
Didn't you recieve?

Thanks for the reply leo & psk79. I tried that number, it was not correct. Just for the info, Mt attorney emailed me the scanned fingerprint appointment letter a week ago but I haven't received it until now. I want to call the Milwaukee USCIS center to ask them , if it they print out a copy for me on the appointment day as I don't have one.

I really appreciate if someone could please provide me the Milwaukee USCIS phone number !

Thanks in advcance

engineer
10-02-2007, 02:30 PM
you should receive FP notice in your mail..

neeidd
10-02-2007, 06:17 PM
but you will recieve a FP notice in mail from USCIS directly to your address.
Didn't you recieve?
No. I did not receive until now

So any help for me about milwaukee USICS phone number?

Thanks

psk79
10-03-2007, 11:21 PM
No. I did not receive until now

So any help for me about milwaukee USICS phone number?

Thanks

It doenst matter. You go get the attorney's copy and take it. They might not be sending you a copy anymore...

neeidd
10-04-2007, 12:11 PM
It doenst matter. You go get the attorney's copy and take it. They might not be sending you a copy anymore...
Thanks for the reply. I will do that :)

mqiao
10-09-2007, 10:41 PM
Hi neeidd, how was the fingerprint going? I have the same situation as yours. Attorny has the orignal copy but I have not received yet. And I am at Milwaukee. Thanks.

monkeyman
10-09-2007, 11:00 PM
Hi neeidd, how was the fingerprint going? I have the same situation as yours. Attorny has the orignal copy but I have not received yet. And I am at Milwaukee. Thanks.

Carry the original that you get from the lawyer!!! Even I have not received it - used the lawyer's copy instead.