PDA

View Full Version : You don't deserve a GC

aviko21
09-19-2007, 03:14 PM
thanks for the post hizra,
unlike other people here, i wasn't laughing when i read your post.

My lawyer is an ex chairperson of AILA. When your lawyer says that USCIS can't do this and continue to file my lawyer said the same thing but also added that they don't have to reverse the decision we will have to make them. the flower campaign, the web faxes, the sanjose rally were all efforts which created the publicity or the pressure which directly caused the withdrawal of that bulletin.
Don't kid yourself sitting in your small cubicle at that big fortune 500 that the decision might have been reversed inspite of people like you who sit on their asses and wait for others(in your case AILA) to protest.

Secondly i didn't mention that not coming to the rally was selfish. I didn't go to the rally myself because of prior commitments ...... DUH... My point was - if you can't got to the rally because you were busy (or in your case enjoy your cubicle too much) atleast contribute to an effort which is working for you.
Though i only wrote that post to maybe persuade the people who are new to this site to consider contributing, I seem to have also found freeloaders like you who should put up or shut up.

Also please in all your dilbert glory, consider writing a reply only if you have anything important to write. Don't just reply saying i don't sit in a cubicle but have a corner office

First thing first, you people have to know that reversal for 2nd july decision was not only because of IV's effort, I work for fortune 500 company and our attorney had informed us on 2nd july itself that, USCIS cannot do this and they have to reverse the decision, so keep filing, and my application was filed on july 5th, so Yes I filed in July and I dont think IV had all part to play in that. It was because of AILF, All big corporations putting pressure and annoucement from Microsoft about Canada, though IV's effort might have added to it.
Secondly to think that those who didnt come to rally are selfish, and dont care is thinking like a 1st grader yourself, because if you think what you are doing is right, doesnt give you right to judge other people and their thinking, some people didnt attend the rally because they had other things to do, others wanted to wait n watch, rest were just thinking otherwise. You have to have open mentality, understand and respect all individual and their decision, they are all highly skilled workers (remember) and understand beyond what you think them to, so pestering an nagging make you and chanduk and other likemind sound like 1st grader yourself, you, chanduk and other likemind open post which gives impression that either you are with us or you are agaisnt us, that doesnt differenciate you guys from numberUSA mentality.
Though above said, I was one of the kind who wanted to wait and see the what happens at rally, now poeple will start barking and say are you ready to wait for your green card and blah blah, and my answer is yes I am willing to wait for the green card, so that explains why i waited on the rally too, i am in no hurry for the card. But one thing is for sure DC rally has certainly ignited a spark and is sure to catch fire and spread rapidly, was enough for me to change my mind, and will certainly participate actively in the next rally if at all required, for those you will say I am late in changing my mind, so it be I was willing to wait anyway

RON_HI(Z)RA
09-19-2007, 03:26 PM
:eek: And Mr Greencard fighter wakes up again, the thread you opened earlier got closed, dont you get the message :D ,
thanks for the post hizra,
unlike other people here, i wasn't laughing when i read your post.

My lawyer is an ex chairperson of AILA. When your lawyer says that USCIS can't do this and continue to file my lawyer said the same thing but also added that they don't have to reverse the decision we will have to make them. the flower campaign, the web faxes, the sanjose rally were all efforts which created the publicity or the pressure which directly caused the withdrawal of that bulletin.
Don't kid yourself sitting in your small cubicle at that big fortune 500 that the decision might have been reversed inspite of people like you who sit on their asses and wait for others(in your case AILA) to protest.

Secondly i didn't mention that not coming to the rally was selfish. I didn't go to the rally myself because of prior commitments ...... DUH... My point was - if you can't got to the rally because you were busy (or in your case enjoy your cubicle too much) atleast contribute to an effort which is working for you.
Though i only wrote that post to maybe persuade the people who are new to this site to consider contributing, I seem to have also found freeloaders like you who should put up or shut up.

Also please in all your dilbert glory, consider writing a reply only if you have anything important to write. Don't just reply saying i don't sit in a cubicle but have a corner office