PDA

View Full Version : New England Chapter

akhilmahajan
09-19-2007, 11:39 AM
I will take this oppurtunity to thank everyone who showed the courage by joining us at Washington DC.

It was a great pleasure meeting all the people from the New England area. I finally got a chance to put a face to all the names with whom i have talked on conference calls. This was just an amazing experience and i am hoping we will get a chance to have more such experiences and we will keep on continuing our efforts till the time we get the system fixed.

Folks, the rally was a huge success. The situation room (15th, 16th, 17th) was an example of all the positive energy which was builing up for the rally.
The reception(17th) was a showcase of IV. The rally(18th) was the final bang.

But inspite of having so many people affected from the GREEN CARD delays from the New England area, we just had a few folks show up at the rally. This was really disappointing.

I am sure there must be a very good reason for that. But if you have any doubts, we will really like to talk to you and clarify your doubts.

As i always say.

GO IV GO

deardar
09-19-2007, 12:47 PM
Kudos to you and other folks who made a difference.

dtekkedil
09-19-2007, 05:52 PM
We need people from the various congressional districts from MA, NH, VT, ME and RI to get in touch with us. This is in order to talk to the congressmen \ congresswomen and make them aware of our issues. We need to make them understand.

akhilmahajan
09-25-2007, 10:41 PM
Come on folks from New England area join the chapter. Let plan a meet and decide on our future actions.