PDA

View Full Version : DC rally: Placards and Flags.

guyfromsg
09-19-2007, 08:37 AM
I posted the photos on the photos and videos thread. But this thread is for saluting IVers who stood for hours carrying the placards on the sidewalk and carried it all the way to capitol hill. When people are shy to come to the rally, these people didn't have any hesitation on standing in sidewalks engaging the american public and it was a big hit. Once we added "honk if you support this", lot of people started honking.

Here is the link: http://picasaweb.google.com/kannansm/ImmigartionVoiceDCRally18Sep07

And my thanks to those who carried the flags. Generally immigrants are accused of not sensitive to american flags and carrying other country flags. We believed in carrying only american flags and everyone who carried it was very respectful in handling it..

I tried to take individual and group photos of these heros. So if you can find your photos please download/print and keep it with you. You are part of an unprecedented event. For those who carried placards and their photos are not here my sincere apologies for missing you.

There are 400+ photos so take time to sift through.

-guyfromsg