PDA

View Full Version : Idea: Tell USCIS how they are doing ?

bsbawa10
04-16-2010, 02:45 PM
I have recently filled the USCIS survey. But I am not satisfied with all the questions they have. I want to tell what we want to tell (not what they want to hear)
I have an idea to send USCIS director information about how they are doing ? (In terms of delays, consistency, customer service, implementation, transparency). This will not cost any dime to anybody and at the same time make an impact.

Step One:

One of us can first create a survey on survery monkey (detailed one..with complete description about various aspects of USCIS) . I have created a Draft of the questions which can go in the survey. You can add more (Please do not delete the existing ones).
The real survey can contain scale of measurement (1 to 10) and also descriptive comments. I can keep the draft open for 10 days before creating/publishing the real survey so that everybody can contribute to creating it. Here is the link to the draft (feel free to add more questions which are to the point and can make an impact)
USCIS Survey (Draft) - Google Docs (http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0ATAcM7NSTN8WZGQ0dmtjbW1fMTYxNTgyMjdwaGM&hl=en)

Step Two:

Open/Publish the survery to Immigration Voice users and all other customers of USCIS(Advertise this on the other websites too). We can keep it open for 10 days to get everybody's participation.

Step Three.

Get the results and and send the results to the USCIS director(These will contain ratings of where USCIS stands and suggestions for improvements). We can also send them to the President. This has to be a collaborative effort and will only cost .44 cents stamp(not .44 cents each but .44cents only)

I do not think they measure themselves at all (right now whatever they do is right).
I think this is nice gift to USCIS which they need desperatly. Also it could be an eye opener.
Any suggestions to this would be welcome.

bsbawa10
04-17-2010, 10:44 AM
Looks like nobody replied or liked the idea. How can I delete the thread ?