PDA

View Full Version : My Apologies

chanduv23
09-17-2007, 03:42 PM
MY DEAREST FRIENDS, BROTHERS, SISTERS, AUNTS, UNCLES, EVERYONE

I WILL BE LEAVING TO DC IN AN HOUR SO WILL NOT BE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES

IN THE PAST FEW DAYS I HAVE BEEN POSTING SOMEE THREADS THAT MAY HAVE ANNOYED SOME FOLKS.

NOTHING PERSONAL HERE AND I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE TO THOSE WHO DID FEEL OFFENDED BY MY POSTS

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THIS WONDERFUL COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE WHO ARE REACHING OUT TO HELP EACH OTHER

I STAND FOR UNITY AND SUPPORT.

SO PLEASE TAKE IT EASY AND DO PLEASE MAKE IT TO DC TOMORROW. IT IS YOUR EVENT AND YOU MUST STAND UP FOR YOURSELF

Best Regards and Wishes to each and every one of you,

Chandrakanth

chanduv23
09-17-2007, 04:01 PM
Looks like no one is accepting my apologies :( maybe they will all come to DC and beat me up instead

texcan
09-17-2007, 04:06 PM
Looks like no one is accepting my apologies :( maybe they will all come to DC and beat me up instead

Chanduv23,

I am sure your words of encouragement were well taken by everyone.
You did well, encouragement is encouragement....
"Even though eagles have best flying skills...still they need a push"

best

chanduv23
09-17-2007, 04:18 PM
Chanduv23,

I am sure your words of encouragement were well taken by everyone.
You did well, encouragement is encouragement....
"Even though eagles have best flying skills...still they need a push"

best

Definitely - thanks.

We must get a big crowd and from what I understood while interacting with the community is that many just forgeet where they have come from, thee freedomm they get here have made them forget the facts that there are times when we must all stand up and support each other.

I do not have any ill feelings about anyone - but my attempt was just to push those who are sitting on the fence and just taking things for granted.

Remember - if you don't care for your farmers - after a while - you won't have food.

Life is not all about being lethargic and not caring for things that matter

When things go bad it is we who have to correct them - we must make sure they never happen to our children

Our sole aim in life is to strive towards a better world for our children and not a sinful world - we cannot afford to make this world a graveyard for our children.

Aman Kapoor has given all of us this wonderful platform to stand up for oursleves. Just imagine what would haappen to the community when July 2nd happened and IV was not there? Everyone would be cribbing and talking about lawsuits and the sotry will go on

Peace and unity have helped in the past to bring about meaningful changes and will always continue to be so.

All we have to do is to unite and stand up for oursleves.

So, lets all go to DC and support IV for taking up this wonderful task

Remember - no where in the modern day world do we see such grass roots efforts trying to fix the ourdated Law of Land off the World's most powerful and greatest nation.

priderock
09-17-2007, 04:21 PM

That means no one was really offended by you. :)

You did well.

chanduv23
09-17-2007, 04:27 PM
I am out - SEE YOU ALL IN DC

webm
09-17-2007, 04:31 PM
Keep it up Chandu...Thanks

485Question
09-17-2007, 05:02 PM
:)

ilikekilo
09-17-2007, 05:04 PM
u pushed it a bit too mcuh,,,but its ok,....not biggy.who knows some people might have been encouraged

saint_2010
09-17-2007, 05:41 PM
although some of us could not make it to DC...we do acknowledge your's and other members of IV's efforts in making this rally a success in progress....

sam2006
09-17-2007, 06:05 PM
nice job chandu garu
keep it up :)

justAnotherFile
09-17-2007, 07:21 PM
I think you did a great job keeping the focus on the rally instead of sundry topics.
Go rock DC!

chanduv23
09-18-2007, 01:04 AM
Thanks, I am in DC now - will see you all in the rally

seahawks
09-18-2007, 01:11 AM
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaH...Welcome to D.C. Thanks for posting all the encouraging words to get everyone to come!

chanduv23
09-18-2007, 01:19 AM
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaH...Welcome to D.C. Thanks for posting all the encouraging words to get everyone to come!

:) Will see u all tomorrow, I am sharing room with Naveen (tnite) - what time do u all get there in the morning?