PDA

View Full Version : Rally: MORE TODDLERS SIGNING UP THAN SO CALLED BRAVE MEN

chanduv23
09-17-2007, 12:50 PM
based on the sign ups for the rally, we now see a lot of people brining 2 to 3 kids

The little heroes polulation is expanding - A BIG WELCOME TO ALL THESE LITTLE HEROES

AND THE SO CALLED HIGHLY SKILLED MEN WHO DO NOT WANT TO DO THE RALLY DUE TO LAZINESS OR SELFISHNESS OR EGO OR PRIDE OR COWARDICE OR FEAR OR SOCAL INHIBITION OR WHATEVER

LEARN FROM THESE KIDS AND TODDLERS - THESE SMALL KIDS ARE PROVING TO BE REAL HEROES

KIDS LEARN THAT THE CURRENT WORLD IS HOPELESS AND THEY DECIDE TO STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES - THEY WANT TO PROTECT THIS WORLD FOR THEIR GENERATION AND THEIR FUTURE GENERATION FROM THE SELFISH EGOISTIC COWARDS WHO DONT WANT TO MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE FOR THEIR FUTURE GENERATIONS

ATLEAST NOW - LEARN FROM THESE CHILDREN

EVERYONE CAN MAKE IT TO DC AND HONOR THESE KIDS

YES, EVERYONE TO DC

EVERYONE TO DC

jonty_11
09-17-2007, 01:41 PM
It is one of the greatest rallying the tropos efforts I have seen. Lets march together shoulder to shoulder and demand equality and justice. It has been long overdue....
Please do whatever you can to attend teh rally if you are in the vicinity....!!

andy garcia
09-17-2007, 01:45 PM
based on the sign ups for the rally, we now see a lot of people brining 2 to 3 kids

The little heroes polulation is expanding - A BIG WELCOME TO ALL THESE LITTLE HEROES

AND THE SO CALLED HIGHLY SKILLED MEN WHO DO NOT WANT TO DO THE RALLY DUE TO LAZINESS OR SELFISHNESS OR EGO OR PRIDE OR COWARDICE OR FEAR OR SOCAL INHIBITION OR WHATEVER

LEARN FROM THESE KIDS AND TODDLERS - THESE SMALL KIDS ARE PROVING TO BE REAL HEROES

KIDS LEARN THAT THE CURRENT WORLD IS HOPELESS AND THEY DECIDE TO STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES - THEY WANT TO PROTECT THIS WORLD FOR THEIR GENERATION AND THEIR FUTURE GENERATION FROM THE SELFISH EGOISTIC COWARDS WHO DONT WANT TO MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE FOR THEIR FUTURE GENERATIONS

ATLEAST NOW - LEARN FROM THESE CHILDREN

EVERYONE CAN MAKE IT TO DC AND HONOR THESE KIDS

YES, EVERYONE TO DC

EVERYONE TO DC

That is pretty smart. In this country, if you leave those 2-3 year olds by themselves you end up in jail.

chanduv23
09-17-2007, 01:46 PM
That is pretty smart. In this country, if you leave those 2-3 year olds by themselves you end up in jail.

Come on Andy - I am looking forward to see you in DC

andy garcia
09-17-2007, 01:49 PM
Come on Andy - I am looking forward to see you in DC

I saw those guys in the situation room. I will look like their grandfather.:mad:

chanduv23
09-17-2007, 02:35 PM
I saw those guys in the situation room. I will look like their grandfather.:mad:

Leo Tolstoy
Mahatma Gandhi
Roosevelt
Lincoln

Everyone looked old - but they were great, they are in every child's text books, bridges are named after them, countries declare national holidays for their birthday

So Andy - yes - you will very much be assimmilate so no worries :)

crystal
09-17-2007, 02:38 PM
What is wrong if you look like grandfather , if that is the truth.
Lets accept it and move on :D

jsb
09-17-2007, 02:42 PM
You have company Andy. How old are you?

chanduv23
09-17-2007, 03:03 PM

We now have Toddlers and Senior citizens doing the rally so why are the young energetic folks sstill deciding ???

chanduv23
09-17-2007, 03:10 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^

chanduv23
09-17-2007, 03:21 PM
Numbers are changing

People are moving away from screens and coming to DC !!!

Thank You Everyone for acting

yes -- they act fast

TRAFFIC JAMS AROUND DC AREA -

TRAFFIC BUILDING ALL THE WAY UP I 95

YES - BEEAT THE TRAFFIC START NOW HEAD TOWARDS DC

andy garcia
09-17-2007, 03:56 PM

chanduv23
09-17-2007, 03:57 PM

Not really that old you are still young :)

Jaime
09-18-2007, 11:16 PM
We saw many toddlers and older kids! Brave little ones!!!

By the way chanduv, I looked for you everywhere! Too bad we didn't get to meet this time. You have done a truly amazing job and wanted to congratulate your in person! Hope to meet you soon!

chanduv23
09-19-2007, 02:01 AM
We saw many toddlers and older kids! Brave little ones!!!

By the way chanduv, I looked for you everywhere! Too bad we didn't get to meet this time. You have done a truly amazing job and wanted to congratulate your in person! Hope to meet you soon!

And I was looking for you - actually I was on the stage - behind the speakers holding the flag

I am partially visible in this shot behind Aman

http://picasaweb.google.com/legalimmigrationvoice/ImmigrationVoiceSep18thDCRally/photo#5111711221748306082

I was walking with MACACA all along the rally