PDA

View Full Version : Still not decided to rally ? EGO PROBLEM?

chanduv23
09-17-2007, 07:54 AM
There are a lot of people that visit IV, for anything they need. IV is the only organization where people can get all the free and life saving and best career advices.

IVs experts have helped thousands and thousands of people without expecting anything back in return - offcourse a modest donation for a cause is great and a lot of IV members have been greatful to IVs cause.

IV IS THE ONLY HOPE FOR THE COMMUNITY OF SKILLED IMMIGRANTS

Now, if you always felt that IV cannot achieve things - but was surprised when July Visa Bulletin fiasco was reversed - but your EGO stops you from recongnzing IVs efforts - though your heart says that IV has saved you from the fiasco and also helped a lot in changing public perception that has been created by Lou Dobbs etc..... this is the chance.

GET OUT OF THE EGOISTIC MODE

The very nature of this organization is Grassroots - You and me.

You and me - can join - RESULTS

IF YOUR EGO OR SELF PRIDE OVER OVER THE FACT THAT THIS IS JUST A GRASSROOTS ORGANIZATION AND I NEED NOT LISTEN TO THEM - then the results can be against you

EGOS CANNOT COME INBETWEEN WHEN YOU FIGHT FOR A CAUSE.

GRASSROOTS EFFORTS SOW SEEDS FOR THE BETTERMENT OF LIVES - YOU MAY NEVER FIND SUCH AN ORGANIZATION LIKE IV - ANYWHERE YOU CLAIM YOU WILL GO TO IN THE WORLD - IF THIS IMMIGRATION PROBLEMS CHASES YOU AWAY FROM AMERICA - BE READY TO BRACE FOR NEW PROBLEMS.

UNITY IS STRENGTH - AND IT IS TIME FOR UNITY

LETS ALL GO TO DC AND SHOW OUR SOLADIRITY TO IV

IT IS JUST NOT TOO LATE TO DECIDE

TRI STATE AND DC AREA FOLKS - EVERYONE - EVERYONE TO DC

EVERYONE TO DC

chanduv23
09-17-2007, 08:49 AM
Come on folks - soften your stance - lets all show our strength

EVERYONE TO DC

EVERYONE TO DC

chanduv23
09-17-2007, 11:09 AM