PDA

View Full Version : Go to the rally OR be labelled as MACACA

chanduv23
09-17-2007, 01:30 AM
If people cannot lift their heads high and stand up for themselves - no one will save you or care for you

Lou Dobbs and Ron Hira and all the other anti immigrants will put all sorts of labels on us liek macaca, illegal, job cheaters , and what not

DONT YOU ALL WANT TO STAND FOR YOURSELVES???

EVERYONE EVERYONE TO DC YES, THIS IS THE ONLY CHANCE - SO YES - SHOW YOUR FACE - TELL THE WORLD TYHAT YOU HAVE A FACE

EVERYONE TO DC

gc_chahiye
09-17-2007, 01:38 AM
can you reword the title? I am not sure how that title is accurate given the background of how macaca was used: Sidharth (who was born and raised in the US, but is of of Indian origin) was called Macaca by George Allen because of the color of his skin. Getting a GC or not getting a GC does not change the color of one's skin so it does not stop people from calling you a macaca...

gcpadmavyuh
09-17-2007, 01:57 AM
|\/|\/|\/|\/

chanduv23
09-17-2007, 11:13 AM
can you reword the title? I am not sure how that title is accurate given the background of how macaca was used: Sidharth (who was born and raised in the US, but is of of Indian origin) was called Macaca by George Allen because of the color of his skin. Getting a GC or not getting a GC does not change the color of one's skin so it does not stop people from calling you a macaca...

Admins can change the title - but I guess the title does not hurt - it wakes up people to what reality they live in and pretend they don't care

Everyone to DC