PDA

View Full Version : Not coming? BECAUSE YOU ARE SHY

chanduv23
09-16-2007, 09:02 AM
My cousin sister told me yesterday that - many are shy. Especially men - men could be the shyest people when it comes to showing up in public.

Yes, a big reason for people hiding inside closets is shyness.

This is also called social inhibition - UNABLE TO INTERACT SOCIALLY IN PUBLIC.

COME ON FOKLS - LETS ALL BE REAL MEN - LET THE WORLD KNOW THAT YOU EXIST. YOU HAVE TO OVERCOME YOUR SHYNESS

A LOT OF WOMEN ARE DOING SELFLESS HELP AT IV - THESE WOMEN ARE BRAVE - THEY WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BRAVE MEN - SO IF YOU SHOW UP YOU WILL BE APPRECIATED BY ALL THE GREAT WOMEN AT IV.

To quota an example: When I went to a discotheque for the first time - I was just standing there doing nothing. I was giving all excuses - like headache, no mood etc..... but all it took was someone to pull me in, and after that i was never shy.

For most of you, it takes a while to overcome your shyness - YES THIS IS THE TIME, OVERCOME YOUR SHYNESS - THERE ARE A LOT OF WOMEN OUT THERE WHO ARE NOT SHY.

anilsal
09-16-2007, 10:21 AM
if they are going to continue to be in closets.

ps57002
09-16-2007, 12:13 PM
I am generally a shy quiet person but enough is enough and I know in my heart I just have to do this....going to D.C. join us

chanduv23
09-16-2007, 12:15 PM
The only way you can appreciate this effort is by just participating in it.

Come on friends - lets show all our support. IV needs your support for you to win

chanduv23
09-16-2007, 01:14 PM
When kids are not shy - why are you shy

when women are not shy - why are you shy