PDA

View Full Version : Insider Info : WHY NUMBERS MATTER

chanduv23
09-16-2007, 12:00 AM
This is the response IV media cordinator got from the world's biggest news agency

I've sent internal email to all relevant staff at xxxxxxx news desk in
DC, left phone messages for some.
Sent mail to their public inbox xxxxxx@xxxxxx.com
Sent congressional reception invites to them.
Spoke to the America's desk editor. He is ******** and waiting for
greencard himself, for him 5 years so far, but most sadly just wishes
us good luck and says not to expect any coverage unless we get huge
numbers. I invited him to join the rally, hey he is
local and could even call it work, but no luck. This really made me
sad.

To explain further - There are rallies everyday in Washington DC, media reporters are experts in covering these rallies - the biggest thing about rallies is mainstream media coverage and these people in DC will not cover anything small

This entire DC exercise is strategically planned and ONLY NUMBERS can make this event a big success.

Believe me - ours is an issue that everyone wants to solve and easy to solve - but lack of interest in this community and the attitude of hiding behind shadows and letting others do it has made it difficult to fix our problems. Unless we stand up and show our face nothing will happen.

If we are lazy and not willing to do it - then yes there will not be any motivation from the other side also to fix our issues.

DON'T WE WANT TO LIFT OUR HEADS AND LIVE WITH PRIDE? DO WE EWANT TO LIVE WITH ISSUES - TALK ABOUT FRONTLOG AND BACKLOG ABOUT AP ISSUES ABOUT EAD ISSUES

REMEMBER - IT IS EASY FOR EMPLOYERS TO SAY - WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE ONLY WITH GREEN CARD OR US CITIZEN NO H1B OR EAD PLEASE

SO LETS STOP THINKING STUPIDLY AND START ACTING WISELY.

LETS GET GOING - THE NUMBERS WILL SPEAK UP FOR YOU

YES WE WANT YOU ALL TO SHOW UP - WE MUST GO LIVE ON CNN AND OTHER MAJOR MEDIA

chanduv23
09-16-2007, 01:33 AM
It is not enough if you have high skills - you must be sincere and honest in what you are doing.

Trying to act smart by hiding behind anonymity and then expect others to do it for you will not help you on the long run

America needs highly skilled workers who stand up for themselves and not those who they think are too smart because they are higly skilled - no matter they can't stand up for themselves.

seahawks
09-16-2007, 01:58 AM
Fear not,
Don't be shy
Laziness is not an option
Stand up for yourself
And come for the rally. You need it as well as we do, together we make a difference. To be uncertain about GC for the next 4 to 10 years is what you must think of.
Come for the rally!

chanduv23
09-16-2007, 02:03 AM
Fear not,
Don't be shy
Laziness is not an option
Stand up for yourself
And come for the rally. You need it as well as we do, together we make a difference. To be uncertain about GC for the next 4 to 10 years is what you must think of.
Come for the rally!

AND CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU - WOW - YOU MARKED THE OPENING CEREMONY OF THIS EVENT BY BEING THE FIRST MEMBER TO BOARD THE FLIGHT

FROM WASHINGTON STATE TO WASHINGTON DC - YES YOU ARE A WINNER

little_willy
09-16-2007, 08:37 AM
^^^^^^^^

guyfromsg
09-16-2007, 10:47 AM
Folks who are in sidelines waiting for something to happen please join the rally otherwise nothing will happen. It's all the power of numbers. We are highly skilled that's why are here in US. But are we highly motivated, organized and believe in the cause? I bet we are..

Don't wait any longer. Come to the rally.

chanduv23
09-16-2007, 10:56 AM
Folks who are in sidelines waiting for something to happen please join the rally otherwise nothing will happen. It's all the power of numbers. We are highly skilled that's why are here in US. But are we highly motivated, organized and believe in the cause? I bet we are..

Don't wait any longer. Come to the rally.

Lower numbers will work against us - low numbers means opposition will gain strength

If you all think your life will be good, the opposition will take advantage of this weakness and will make your lives miserable

ps57002
09-16-2007, 12:18 PM
this is really serious...low numbers will work against us. People each and every one of you counts right now. We NEED you. You NEED IV. Let us work together. Yes YOU, each one of YOU, matter and count. We need every single one of you waiting on the sidelines to come to rally. Don't let IV down. IV has been fighting for you. Now it's time to support IV"s efforts. Show up to the rally...it's only a matter of one day.