PDA

View Full Version : Car Pool from North Jersey

smisachu
09-15-2007, 11:34 PM
Two of us are driving down on the morning of 18th. Yup we are braving the traffic and driving down as we are on a tight schedule.

We can accomodate two more. If you want to join us, please email me at sachsmart@aol.com . We plan to leave very early on the 18th, drive to green belt and ride the metro from there. This is not cast in stone and we might opt for a different station if it seems to be better.

So anyone in North Jersey or near Metropark area can be picked up. Contact me ASAP.

chanduv23
09-15-2007, 11:36 PM
Two of us are driving down on the morning of 18th. Yup we are braving the traffic and driving down as we are on a tight schedule.

We can accomodate two more. If you want to join us, please email me at sachsmart@aol.com . We plan to leave very early on the 18th, drive to green belt and ride the metro from there. This is not cast in stone and we might opt for a different station if it seems to be better.

So anyone in North Jersey or near Metropark area can be picked up. Contact me ASAP.

One member from Jersey City was looking for carpool - I will PM you

smisachu
09-15-2007, 11:43 PM
Thanks Chandu. Let me have their contact info. I will arrange the logistics with them. The more the better.

One member from Jersey City was looking for carpool - I will PM you

smisachu
09-16-2007, 02:05 PM
All right people. 1 more seat to go. Pick up points are Wayne NJ, Journal Nj and Metro park station. Lets Get r' done.

chanduv23
09-16-2007, 02:08 PM
Come on - New Jersey has tonnes of folks , come on Jersey folks

Lets all support the kids who are supporting us

eb3_nepa
09-16-2007, 02:22 PM
Will you be passing Trenton or any of the Philadelphia regions on I-95 at all?

smisachu
09-16-2007, 09:59 PM
I will be driving down on I-95 . So if you can get anywhere close, we can take an exit and pick up. But please try to come as close to an exit as possible as we don't want to take up too much time out of route.

So you can choose a park and ride or something that is close to I-95. PM me or email me at sachsmart@aol.com.

Will you be passing Trenton or any of the Philadelphia regions on I-95 at all?

smisachu
09-16-2007, 11:19 PM
^^^

smisachu
09-17-2007, 10:44 AM
Bump

Caliber
09-17-2007, 10:52 AM
Hi Sachin,

I am going by bus from Metropark. If you have counted me in the car, I apologize.

eb3_nepa
09-17-2007, 10:53 AM
I will be driving down on I-95 . So if you can get anywhere close, we can take an exit and pick up. But please try to come as close to an exit as possible as we don't want to take up too much time out of route.

So you can choose a park and ride or something that is close to I-95. PM me or email me at sachsmart@aol.com.

What time will you be passing by the Trenton/Philadelphia region?

I have sent u a PM.

chanduv23
09-17-2007, 11:06 AM
I can accomodate one person in my car - We are starting from Fort Lee area, New Jersey around 4.00PM today

We can also fit in for accomodation

We have 1 double room for men where only one person is staying and one double room for women where only 1 person is staying in comfort inn - so anyone is welcome and we can accomodate you

Please message me if anyone wants to ride with us