PDA

View Full Version : PEOPLE in MIDWEST

anilsal
09-15-2007, 11:00 PM
Thanks for reading this message. Since you are from mid-west, you are capable of taking your car and drive in the direction of DC. It will take anywhere from 9-15hours. But you will be able to do it.

If there was a possibility of USCIS handing a GC in person, you would have driven 50 hours. Can you not drive for 10hours for a cause that is affecting you, me and everyone around us?

Now make up your mind and drive and meet other mid-westerners in DC.

chanduv23
09-15-2007, 11:23 PM
Thanks for reading this message. Since you are from mid-west, you are capable of taking your car and drive in the direction of DC. It will take anywhere from 9-15hours. But you will be able to do it.

If there was a possibility of USCIS handing a GC in person, you would have driven 50 hours. Can you not drive for 10hours for a cause that is affecting you, me and everyone around us?

Now make up your mind and drive and meet other mid-westerners in DC.

I know one mr Gan*** - who flew to Nebraska with a Substitute labor and i 140 petition on the last day before labor substitution was banned. Mr Gane** also filed for 485 after the fiasco and we had a drink together because he thought he did a marvellous job as he is just 2 months old in US and has just landed in a consulting job and already applied 140/485 during the fiasco.

But he is not willing to hop onto my car, lives 5 miles from my place in Queens, to go to DC.

This shows the poor attitude people have towards grassroots efforts.

Libra
09-15-2007, 11:26 PM
And there are last mintue deals, 160 round trip, and get a free accomodation by contacting IV. Just one day, take time off work and make up those hours by working 10 hours/day. It's easy guys, com on now.