PDA

View Full Version : Low Numbers - Media Will Ignore

chanduv23
09-15-2007, 07:53 PM
If we turn up in lower numbers - media will ignore. Rallies happen everyday in DC - and media wont bother unless numbers are huge or there is a fight or something.

Remember - they key for success is numbers.

WE NEED NUMBERS

andy_8214
09-15-2007, 08:49 PM
4th thread by Chandu.......do administrators not monitor this?

Jaime
09-15-2007, 09:29 PM
We need the large numbrs in attendance!

Libra
09-15-2007, 09:32 PM
All east coast people should not miss this opportunity, this is the only chance to get things straight. com on guys, if you can't take one day off, no one will give you GC in years. when people are coming from wahsington, why can't you? change your mind, you have other four days to make up your hours at work

Libra
09-15-2007, 11:21 PM
bumping

little_willy
09-16-2007, 12:49 AM
“Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.”

JazzByTheBay
09-16-2007, 01:02 AM
And the San Jose rally proved that...

http://morejazzbythebay.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/sanjoserallybnr4-2.jpg

SAN JOSE WAS THE BEGINNING, DC WILL BE A HUGE MILESTONE!
(San Jose rally pictures and videos, and Aman's messages from Milpitas, CA meeting can be found at http://morejazzbythebay.wordpress.com (http://morejazzbythebay.wordpress.com/))

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/20/99/22609920.jpg

cheers, and see ya'll in DC!
jazz

“Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.”

vandanaverdia
09-16-2007, 01:20 AM
bump

makemygc
09-16-2007, 01:24 AM
4th thread by Chandu.......do administrators not monitor this?

Is andy garcia and andy_8214 the same? Just wondering:rolleyes:

chanduv23
09-16-2007, 01:26 AM
Is andy garcia and andy_8214 the same? Just wondering:rolleyes:

Dunno - but we can find out from the IP logs - will not worry about this person

inspectorfox
09-16-2007, 01:49 AM
I agree that the DC rally is a critical event but I think I am loosing interest in this online forum. I guess the forum moderators may be busy with organizing the DC event. It's time for a clean up act. I am urging members to stop posting so many unnecessary and irrelevant threads. We all understand the importance of this rally. Peace!

chanduv23
09-16-2007, 01:53 AM
I agree that the DC rally is a critical event but I think I am loosing interest in this online forum. I guess the forum moderators may be busy with organizing the DC event. It's time for a clean up act. I am urging members to stop posting so many unnecessary and irrelevant threads. We all understand the importance of this rally. Peace!

These posts matter - people are not like you or me - a lot of them gave rude answers during the phone campaign

ArunAntonio
09-16-2007, 02:15 AM
Members in and around the DC area please show up for the Rally, we all need to participate to make this a success.
We all are the benificiaries of any positive out come of this, why not be a part of it?
Please join the rally.

chanduv23
09-16-2007, 02:17 AM
Yes Everyone

Bring Uncles And Aunts
Bring Wife And Children
Bring Cousins
Bring Friends
Bring Girlfriend/boyfriend

We Need You All -

Everyone To Dc

skdskd
09-16-2007, 02:25 AM
Keep up

Jaime
09-16-2007, 03:02 AM
bump

rkotamurthy
09-16-2007, 03:03 AM
If you ask " Why Am I responsible for low media attention?" My answer is each and every Legal Skilled Immigrant is responsible for this. We are a tribe who do not believe in shouting on the roads. We think this is cheap!

Trust me, this is not being done in any cheap manner. It is not cheap to ask what you deserve. It is not cheap to express one's opinion in a diginified manner not offending anyone. It is not cheap to explain your problems to your lawmaker.

If you think that participating in this rally is cheap and only uneducated would shout on the roads, then come to DC to witness PhDs, MBAs, PMPs, CPAs, Attorneys and some of the brightest and the best minds shout at the top of their voice to fix the broken immigration system.

Sounds unbelievable, come, witness it for yourself on Sept 18th at Washington Monument.