PDA

View Full Version : Is Laziness stopping from going to DC

chanduv23
09-15-2007, 10:08 AM
The more you are lazy the less you achieve results.

Yes, wake up - and move yourself to DC

little_willy
09-15-2007, 10:25 AM
“I will act now. I will act now. I will act now. Henceforth, I will repeat these words each hour, each day, everyday, until the words become as much a habit as my breathing, and the action which follows becomes as instinctive as the blinking of my eyelids. With these words I can condition my mind to perform every action necessary for my success. I will act now. I will repeat these words again and again and again. I will walk where failures fear to walk. I will work when failures seek rest. I will act now for now is all I have. Tomorrow is the day reserved for the labor of the lazy. I am not lazy. Tomorrow is the day when the failure will succeed. I am not a failure. I will act now. Success will not wait. If I delay, success will become wed to another and lost to me forever. This is the time. This is the place. I am the person.”

little_willy
09-15-2007, 11:14 AM
" Say what you want to say when you have the time, Tomorrow may be one day late. Our deepest regret are the words unsaid and the things undone."

chanduv23
09-15-2007, 05:19 PM
Bump

chanduv23
09-15-2007, 08:04 PM
JUST ONE DAY - JUST ONE DAY - JUST ONE DAY

JUST ONE DAY AT DC - WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE

ANYONE IN DRIVING DISTANCE - LETS NOT BE LAZY

IV VOLUNTEERS ARE JUST LIKE YOU AND ME - WE HAVE BEEN WORKING SLEEPLESS NIGHTS - ONLY FOR THE COMMUNITY

LETS COMPLIMENT IV HEROES AND ALSO BECOME A HERO

andy_8214
09-15-2007, 08:44 PM
Chandu.....you need to go get a job first or do something with your life. Look how much time you have on your hands with opening so many threads. I feel sorry for you.

Libra
09-15-2007, 11:16 PM
Guys this is the only chance we have to solve our GC problems. Let's go to DC.

ps57002
09-15-2007, 11:22 PM
Enough sitting and watching others do the work for you. Don't just read IV...be a part of it actively. Let's get moving and go to D.C. This is NO time for laziness...

little_willy
09-16-2007, 12:36 AM
“The person who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing, is nothing, and becomes nothing. He may avoid suffering and sorrow, but he simply cannot learn and feel and change and grow and live.”

chanduv23
09-16-2007, 02:06 PM
SO many kids are going to the rally - yes little kids are not lazy - now why are you so lazy?

It is just one day - at the rally - you can be lazy rest of your life unless you dont want to

chanduv23
09-16-2007, 07:18 PM
If you have listened to the radio talk show - you will see how a immigrant percieves us and how they want to shut door behind us.

This is happening widely in the residencies world. Only 5% of FMGs are going in through merit, the AMA lobby comprises of ABCDs and these people are responsible to shut the door for merit to make it easy for ABCD children to do medicine.

IV is the only hope for us, so stop being lazy and stand up for yourself

chanduv23
09-17-2007, 03:20 PM
Come on friends - you cannot afford to be lazy

LAZY PEOPLE HAVE NO PLACE IN THIS WORLD

EVEERYONE TO DC

EVERYONE TO DC