PDA

View Full Version : Urgent help needed to come to the rally

eb3_nepa
09-15-2007, 12:03 AM
Hello everyone,

I really really wanted to come but unfortunately am working on a very important deadline.

However my wife can come, but she would need a ride as she cannot travel alone.

Is anyone going with family to DC. If a family is travelling to DC from the Philadelphia area, (& coming back on the same day) she is VERY eager to come.

Please let me know. My email is neoparsee@gmail.com

Thanks

eb3_nepa
09-15-2007, 12:28 AM
^^

dilbert_cal
09-15-2007, 12:32 AM
Bump

eb3_nepa
09-15-2007, 12:49 AM
Thanks for bumping Dilbert_cal

seahawks
09-15-2007, 01:44 AM
anyone...anyone coming from this area?

seahawks
09-15-2007, 01:57 AM
Hello everyone,

I really really wanted to come but unfortunately am working on a very important deadline.

However my wife can come, but she would need a ride as she cannot travel alone.

Is anyone going with family to DC. If a family is travelling to DC from the Philadelphia area, (& coming back on the same day) she is VERY eager to come.

Please let me know. My email is neoparsee@gmail.com

Thanks

I am sure there will be somebody, just that is is 1:20 early morning, nobody is reading threads I guess..,

little_willy
09-15-2007, 02:07 AM
Hi eb3_nepa,

We have been trying to reach you for the past couple of days. Please check your PM and respond ASAP

Yes, we have members coming from the Philly region and will be able to help you.

Also, just now sent you an email. Please check.

Thanks.

eb3_nepa
09-15-2007, 02:11 AM
Hi eb3_nepa,

We have been trying to reach you for the past couple of days. Please check your PM and respond ASAP

Yes, we have members coming from the Philly region and will be able to help you.

Thanks.

little_willing, I have sent u a PM. Sorry for not replying earlier, I have been caught up in a juggernat project, so am very busy.