PDA

View Full Version : Are you worried that your employer may see you on TV

chanduv23
09-14-2007, 01:23 PM
All the more reason to come, by now, alomst every employer knows about IV and what we do.

Everyone knows that you browse IV anonymously with the fear of getting noticed by employer.

There is nothing to hide. Be proud of whatever you are doing.

IV comprises of people like you and me.

Yes, follow your heart, nothing wrong will happen, only good will happen.

Shed off all your ill thoughts and negative feelings, come join us to the hsitoric event

chanduv23
09-14-2007, 03:12 PM
Nothing will happen to you

Just follow your heart

Will se you in DC

diptam
09-14-2007, 03:20 PM
We are employee of employers - not chained slaves of employers.

They can pay me less , they can scare me of revoking 140 , they can make me sign fictitious bonds for getting future employment letter BUT they can not take away my basic civil rights as a human being. As long as you professionally inform that will be taking day off for personal reasons - they are NOT supposed to ask what is that reason. You can tell the later unofficially that you attending Rally for peacefully supporting a good cause.

Nothing will happen to you
Just follow your heart - Will se you in DC

chanduv23
09-14-2007, 03:21 PM
We are employee of employers - not chained slaves of employers.

They can pay me less , they can scare me of revoking 140 , they can make me sign fictitious bonds for getting future employment letter BUT they can not take away my basic civil rights as a human being. As long as you professionally inform that will be taking day off for personal reasons - they are NOT supposed to ask what is that reason. You can tell the later unofficially that you attending Rally for peacefully supporting a good cause.

As long as you are scared - they will play dirty tricks on you

But if you are brave - they wont do it

Jaime
09-14-2007, 03:30 PM
bump

deardar
09-14-2007, 03:47 PM
If your employer questions you.

Tell em you had an appoinment with the Senater. ;)

nfinity
09-14-2007, 04:11 PM
Most of us have been severely impacted in life long decisions like
- getting married
- bringing spouse over
- future of children
- immigration to another country
- opening a business
- getting a raise
- promotions

being seen on tv should be the last thing that should come to mind.

gceverywhere
09-14-2007, 04:15 PM
call the attorney who is working on your case and ask if it's a good idea to go...

You will be surprised...Most attorneys are of the opinion that this rally is important and people who are impacted by EB GC dealys should meet with lawmakers to discuss the issue.

gc_chahiye
09-14-2007, 04:23 PM
call the attorney who is working on your case and ask if it's a good idea to go...

You will be surprised...Most attorneys are of the opinion that this rally is important and people who are impacted by EB GC dealys should meet with lawmakers to discuss the issue.

exactly! All Attorneys both privately and on their websites (murthy / matthew oh / greg siskind/carl shusterman etc) are all saying we NEED to make it to this rally. This is the last and best hope!

chanduv23
09-14-2007, 05:55 PM
Follow Your Heart

chanduv23
09-15-2007, 05:35 PM
Bump

chanduv23
09-15-2007, 10:47 PM
Nothing will happen to you if your employer sees you on TV

EVERYONE TO DC

EVERYONE MUST GO

ps57002
09-15-2007, 10:53 PM
both employer and lawyer know in my case...it's not a problem. My supervisor supported me on it...

anilsal
09-15-2007, 10:55 PM
No place for you, if you are neither.:D

chanduv23
09-15-2007, 10:59 PM
No place for the selfish - and for those lazy people expecting others to do it for them

AMERICA IS FOR THE BRAVE,
WORLD IS FOR THE BRAVE

NO ROOM FOR SELFISH
NO ROOM FOR COWARDS
NO ROOM FOR LAZY

anilsal
09-15-2007, 11:03 PM
the ones I meet in DC. The ones I currently have, who did not make it to DC in spite of being aware about it, will no longer have me as a friend.

chanduv23
09-15-2007, 11:12 PM
the ones I meet in DC. The ones I currently have, who did not make it to DC in spite of being aware about it, will no longer have me as a friend.

SAME HERE - THOSE WHO HAVE STOPPED CALLING ME BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID I WILL ASK THEM TO THE RALLY WILL NEVER BE MY FRIENDS ANYMORE.

Libra
09-15-2007, 11:39 PM
I dont like selfish, coward, lazy people be my friends. Who can't stand up for thier families what can they for me.........

chanduv23
09-16-2007, 03:43 PM
I dont like selfish, coward, lazy people be my friends. Who can't stand up for thier families what can they for me.........

Yes - true - well said.

Libra will consider only unselfish brave folks :)

If you are already married, check with your wife asn ask her - does she like cowards and selfish people?

buddyinus
09-16-2007, 03:56 PM
SAME HERE - THOSE WHO HAVE STOPPED CALLING ME BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID I WILL ASK THEM TO THE RALLY WILL NEVER BE MY FRIENDS ANYMORE.

Well...This is called "Heights" or "Crossing the limits". Now come on...a friend who has helped u a lot in the past, but cannot(or will not) make it to DC for whatever reasons, u r gonna cut ur relationship with him??? Either u r mean or u dont respect ur friend's decision. Different ppl have different perspectives and one shud respect that rather than cutting off valuable relationships by being narrow minded and expect others to follow what he/she is doing. Else they'll be loners all their lives.

chanduv23
09-16-2007, 04:01 PM
Well...This is called "Heights" or "Crossing the limits". Now come on...a friend who has helped u a lot in the past, but cannot(or will not) make it to DC for whatever reasons, u r gonna cut ur relationship with him??? Either u r mean or u dont respect ur friend's decision. Different ppl have different perspectives and one shud respect that rather than cutting off valuable relationships by being narrow minded and expect others to follow what he/she is doing. Else they'll be loners all their lives.

These people are lazy, selfish cowards - they don't have guts to come forward and tell me "Hey, I just cannot come but I am supportive of the cause"

Yes - I know who helped and who did not - those who helped me in the past are supportive

So thanks for your advice - I know what I am doing here - and see you at the rally