PDA

View Full Version : Are your friends holding you back?

chanduv23
09-14-2007, 01:06 PM
I UNDERSTAND THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE IN THE IMMIGRANT COMMUNITY TEND TO LIE LOW AND NOT MAKE NOISES FEARING SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO THEEIR GC PROCESS.

AND A LOT OF FRIENDS MAY DISCOURAGE YOU BY SAYING
(1) THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO WORK
(2) THEY WILL PUT US IN TROUBLE
(3) THIS IS NOTT GOING TO WORK

AND MAY INFLUENCE YOUR MIND

THIS IS THE TIME. IGNORE ALL THOSE RANTS. THE ABOVE ARE DUE TO SHEER IGNORANCE. A LOT OF PEOPLE DONT' UNDERSTAND THAT AMERICA IS THE LANDOF THE BRAVE. AMERICA HONORS THOSE WHO STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES

FOLLOW YOUR HEART, TELL THOSE PEOPLE TO FOLLOW THEIR HEARTS ALSO.

WE WANT EVERYONE TO BE IN THE RALLY.

SEE YOU ALL THERE

Libra
09-14-2007, 01:11 PM
I know people who said I have waited so long for GC, why should you get it in a year or so..........for those

'Do you want your brother/sister/niece/nephew also wait 7 to 10 years for GC?'

This is the right time to do something for our families.........we are not spending thousands of dollars or we are not spending years of time to make a change in govt. policies, we need one day, ONLY ONE DAY, that's it.

LET'S GO TO DC

Jaime
09-14-2007, 01:18 PM
I UNDERSTAND THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE IN THE IMMIGRANT COMMUNITY TEND TO LIE LOW AND NOT MAKE NOISES FEARING SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO THEEIR GC PROCESS.

AND A LOT OF FRIENDS MAY DISCOURAGE YOU BY SAYING
(1) THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO WORK
(2) THEY WILL PUT US IN TROUBLE
(3) THIS IS NOTT GOING TO WORK

AND MAY INFLUENCE YOUR MIND

THIS IS THE TIME. IGNORE ALL THOSE RANTS. THE ABOVE ARE DUE TO SHEER IGNORANCE. A LOT OF PEOPLE DONT' UNDERSTAND THAT AMERICA IS THE LANDOF THE BRAVE. AMERICA HONORS THOSE WHO STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES

FOLLOW YOUR HEART, TELL THOSE PEOPLE TO FOLLOW THEIR HEARTS ALSO.

WE WANT EVERYONE TO BE IN THE RALLY.

SEE YOU ALL THERE

Definitely! You need to do this for yourself and for those around you who love you! Don't let bad advice influence you, and even our loved ones give bad advice some times! Remember, you should come to the rally EVEN IF IT WAS ONLY YOU ATTENDING! AND EVEN IF YOU KNEW THERE WAS ZERO CHANCE FOR SUCCESS, BECAUSE IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO! Now, there's many of us coming and we have good chances of success, SO WHY WON'T YOU COME??? I'M SURE YOU'LL CHANGE YOUR MIND TODAY! COME ON! YOU CAN DO THIS! IT WILL BE GREAT AND WE WILL SUCCEED TOGETHER!!! THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL FIND OUT HOW WELL OUR RALLY WILL WORK IS BY ATTENDING AND MAKING IT GREAT!!!! HUNDREDS HAVE ALREADY CHANGED THEIR MINDS AND ARE NOW ATTENDING. WE NEED YOU TO ALSO CHANGE YOUR MIND AND ATTEND!!! DON'T WASTE THIS ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME CHANCE TO GET WHAT YOU HAVE EARNED AND SOUGHT FOR YEARS!!!

walking_dude
09-14-2007, 01:21 PM
So you want others to suffer, because you did? How mean can you be! Aren't you guys ashamed to act like a**h***s? Be human beings and be considerate to others.

May be doing "good karma" will speed up you approval, FBI namecheck etc. Do more bad karma, and you might land up in FBI namecheck black hole

I know people who said I have waited so long for GC, why should you get it in a year or so..........

chanduv23
09-14-2007, 03:06 PM
Come on - lets not get influenced by ignorant friends

Lets follow our hearts

chanduv23
09-15-2007, 05:24 PM
Bump

chanduv23
09-17-2007, 11:17 AM
Your friends hold you back because of ignorance. Follow your heart and not your ignorant friends - they will follow you if you lead