PDA

View Full Version : Follow Your Heart Not Your Mind

chanduv23
09-14-2007, 11:52 AM
FOR MOST OF THE NAYSAYERS FOR THE DC RALLY

FOLLOW YOUR HEART - YOUR HEART SAYS THAT YOU HAVE TO ATTEND

YOUR MIND MAY SAY - HUH, WHY SHOULD I?

THIS IS THE CHANCE TO CONTROL YOUR MIND - FOLLOW YOUR HEART.

BY FOLLOWING YOUR HEART, YOU WILL BE THE WINNER

leoindiano
09-14-2007, 12:01 PM
If i am guessing right, atleast 5000 family's in DC metro area must have got effected by retrogression.

What are you waiting for? We have ppl flying from california, texas, colarado, washington state....

If you are in EB3, you are very far from GC if you dont rally on 18th. If you are EB2, You are very well may better your chance to get it in 2008....

Please attend, Be a proud father and husband. Show your kids some steel....

chanduv23
09-14-2007, 12:05 PM
Anyone in and around DC - MUST AATTEND

Anyone in 300 to 400 miles from DC - MUST ATTEND

LETS SHOW OUR STRENGTH AND SOLIDARITY.

LETS MAKE USE OFF THIS WONDERFUL PLATFORM IV HAS CREATED FOR US

chanduv23
09-14-2007, 12:22 PM
Your hearts says - AYE

So follow your hearts

chanduv23
09-14-2007, 12:28 PM
If you are browsing IV but not yet made up your mind - means your heart very much says you want to come to the rally.

FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND COME TO THE RALLY THE REST WILL BE HISTORY

JazzByTheBay
09-14-2007, 12:35 PM
.. and if only the economics ($$ and time) is stopping you, now's not the time to hold back for those reasons. COME BE A PART OF AN HISTORICAL EVENT - this is an opportunity you shouldn't miss!!

http://morejazzbythebay.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/sanjoserallybnr4-2.jpg

SAN JOSE WAS THE BEGINNING, DC WILL BE A HUGE MILESTONE!
(San Jose rally pictures and videos, and Aman's messages from Milpitas, CA meeting can be found at http://morejazzbythebay.wordpress.com (http://morejazzbythebay.wordpress.com/))

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/20/99/22609920.jpg

cheers, and see ya'll in DC!
jazz

leoindiano
09-14-2007, 12:44 PM
Dear optimists,

say it would take more 4 years to fix this with we doing nothing about it. Think of the expenses you incur in these 4 years to renew AP, EAD....

say atleast 1000 X 4 years = 4000$ X (number of ppl in your family).

This is most optimistic guess, it can only get bad...

Join the rally and save your family from 4 years pain....

chanduv23
09-14-2007, 12:49 PM
Lets tell the world that we exist, work hard, work during weekends when they enjoy, work in nights when they sleep, work during christmas and new year when the world is celebrating and taking vacation.

Yes, we exist very much and are a part of the great country.

FOLLOW YOUR HEART - yes your heart says yes

new_horizon
09-14-2007, 01:02 PM
Hi guys,
Right now I've my flight booked for 18th. But I was wondering if I change my flight to 16th (sunday) and come there, will I be of any assistance to the planning, etc.? I am not a state chapter leader.
Again this can happen only after I get my leave approved, and I get a reasonable flight price. Also if I can come, is there any way for me to share hotel accomodation with others?
Please let me know ASAP so that I can make the arrangements. Thanks.

p.s. I am not sure if this thread will be read soon, so I'll be posting the same message in other threads too. Pls bear with me.

chanduv23
09-14-2007, 03:25 PM
Hi guys,
Right now I've my flight booked for 18th. But I was wondering if I change my flight to 16th (sunday) and come there, will I be of any assistance to the planning, etc.? I am not a state chapter leader.
Again this can happen only after I get my leave approved, and I get a reasonable flight price. Also if I can come, is there any way for me to share hotel accomodation with others?
Please let me know ASAP so that I can make the arrangements. Thanks.

p.s. I am not sure if this thread will be read soon, so I'll be posting the same message in other threads too. Pls bear with me.

Contact core, they will guide u.

And thanks, great stuff

chanduv23
09-14-2007, 05:56 PM
All are heroes - come on lets all go to DC