PDA

View Full Version : Last minute Traveller and AIR FARE Sponseror

pdakwala
09-11-2007, 05:21 PM
We have few members who are willing to travel to DC but have some financial restriction. Please send me an email at pratik@immigrationvoice.org with your name, address, phone number, cell number and money that you are willing to contribute to sponsor someone's air fare.

The price for the ticket will be in the range of $300 - $400. We need their names, and address and phone number and cell number so that we can give credit to them after the event is over.

Please sent me an email at pratik@immigrationvoice.org.

Jaime
09-11-2007, 05:25 PM
We have few members who are willing to travel to DC but have some financial restriction. Please send me an email at pratik@immigrationvoice.org with your name, address, phone number and cell number if you are willing to sponsor the air fare.

The price for the ticket will be in the range of $300 - $400. We need their names, and address and phone number and cell number so that we can give credit to them after the event is over.

Hey Pratik, I emailed you! We need everyone to come to DC!

pdakwala
09-11-2007, 06:43 PM
Hey Pratik, I emailed you! We need everyone to come to DC!

Thanks for your reply.

Pratik

paskal
09-11-2007, 07:13 PM
please e mail some info on your needs

i will drum up support in the physicians chapter.
i have already prepared some people about the need to sponsor

venkygct
09-11-2007, 07:25 PM
Please ask them to vote in the following poll. We will connect them with sponsors
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12441

Thanks
--Venky

We have few members who are willing to travel to DC but have some financial restriction. Please send me an email at pratik@immigrationvoice.org with your name, address, phone number, cell number and money that you are willing to contribute to sponsor someone's air fare.

abhijitp
09-11-2007, 09:07 PM
Go to
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12441

Currently we have more sponsors than beneficiaries! So please make up your minds fast and submit your votes... plan to attend or sponsor someone!

Thanks
Abhijit