PDA

View Full Version : I got my greencard in 5 months

yabadaba
09-10-2007, 03:10 PM
September 01 2008

Dear Ben,

Hope things are going well for you. I thought I'd let you know that I got my
greencard yesterday. It was a very simple and straightforward process.

My company placed the advertisements for my position on February 2nd 2008.After about 60 days of recruiting and getting the papers together, the
lawyer filed an on-line PERM application in May. Since my application was
straightforward, Department of Labor approved the application a month later.

The following week, my lawyer filed my I-140 while me and my wife got our medical tests done. The lawyer compiled all our documents and submitted our I-485 when the I-40 was approved in late July. Fingerprinting followed about 6days later. They say that the final step takes around 6 months but USCIS has done such a good job of implementing the electronic processing that mine took about 2 weeks.

The entire process took less than 6 months.

Take care

Sam

This could be your story next year.

Check out http://www.immigrationvoice.com

Together we can achieve a predictable, efficient and fair skilled
immigration process. March to DC on Sepetember 18th to ensure that this dream becomes a reality.

Libra
09-10-2007, 03:16 PM
wake up guys, don't you wanna see such things happen in your life. you waited long enough, you deserve much better than this. come on now, let's go to DC.

Jaime
09-10-2007, 03:17 PM
September 01 2008

Dear Ben,

My company placed the advertisements for my position on February 2nd 2008.After about 60 days of recruiting and getting the papers together, the

The following week, my lawyer filed my I-140 while me and my wife got our medical tests done. The lawyer compiled all our documents and submitted our I-485 when the I-40 was approved in late July. Fingerprinting followed about 6days later. They say that the final step takes around 6 months but USCIS has done such a good job of implementing the electronic processing that mine took about 2 weeks.

Take care

Sam

immigration process. March to DC on Sepetember 18th to ensure that this dream becomes a reality.

Sounds great and it is totally feasible! We can achieve this change, but we need to deliver our message loud and clear to Washington! That's why we need EVERYONE at the rally!

apb
09-10-2007, 03:17 PM
You cannot take away my right to track...
Here is my status.

I saw A's posting that his application was signed by X, A got RN on Y date. His application was received at Z timestamp. Now I also see that signed by X, B is yet to receive and it is already K days now since the apps were mailed. B's application was also received around Z timestamp with P min difference. Again somebody C jumps in and says he got partial RNs for apps signed by X, on G date and his timestamp was completely different D. Now what should I say about my application which was signed by X, timestamp J and mailed on U date. USCIS says that all applications received by S date are all receipted. Given S is the max date amongst all dates. And btw I just saw a posting by D who applications were sent on H date and signed by X again (wow) but at R timestamp. He is also in the same boat like me...:-)

Anybody else here Signed by X who is yet to receive RN. Please keep posting. I am sleepless and I am not able to focus on anything. It is my right to be here. And please please no "TRACKER" for signed by F. People who applications signed by F/L and so on please start a separate tracker. Also please who mailed in date is before Z, have a separate Tracker. People with mailed date later than S, please hang in there tightly. Do not attend rally but call Service 1/2 and try these options/tricks. Man this is soooooo exciting than doing anything productive like attending rally. And admin can I add a poll also to. Yadadaba created the thread without the poll option.

mannan74
09-10-2007, 03:18 PM
Are you sure your got your GC, from your post it seems like you only got your Finger Printing done, that does not mean got your GC, please clarify. Most applicants get thier FD in about a month or from applying I-485 :).

apb
09-10-2007, 03:19 PM
Please do not ask me to attend. I am aware of rally.. BUT I am not going to do a sqat. I am BUSY TRACKING...

You cannot take away my right to track...
Here is my status.

I saw A's posting that his application was signed by X, A got RN on Y date. His application was received at Z timestamp. Now I also see that signed by X, B is yet to receive and it is already K days now since the apps were mailed. B's application was also received around Z timestamp with P min difference. Again somebody C jumps in and says he got partial RNs for apps signed by X, on G date and his timestamp was completely different D. Now what should I say about my application which was signed by X, timestamp J and mailed on U date. USCIS says that all applications received by S date are all receipted. Given S is the max date amongst all dates. And btw I just saw a posting by D who applications were sent on H date and signed by X again (wow) but at R timestamp. He is also in the same boat like me...:-)

Anybody else here Signed by X who is yet to receive RN. Please keep posting. I am sleepless and I am not able to focus on anything. It is my right to be here. And please please no "TRACKER" for signed by F. People who applications signed by F/L and so on please start a separate tracker. Also please who mailed in date is before Z, have a separate Tracker. People with mailed date later than S, please hang in there tightly. Do not attend rally but call Service 1/2 and try these options/tricks. Man this is soooooo exciting than doing anything productive like attending rally. And admin can I add a poll also to. Yadadaba created the thread without the poll option.

Libra
09-10-2007, 03:25 PM
:D:D:D:D:D
no buddy, you are the best in tracking, you track, am with you.:D

Please do not ask me to attend. I am aware of rally.. BUT I am not going to do a sqat. I am BUSY TRACKING...

ramus
09-10-2007, 03:28 PM
Well said.. Yes, this could be possible..

September 01 2008

Dear Ben,

Take care

Sam

yabadaba
09-10-2007, 03:29 PM
Are you sure your got your GC, from your post it seems like you only got your Finger Printing done, that does not mean got your GC, please clarify. Most applicants get thier FD in about a month or from applying I-485 :).
i apologize for any confusion-but this was an ad for people to come to the rally. If you look at the date - it is september 2008

chanduv23
09-10-2007, 03:32 PM
So do you say NO MORE RECIEPT TRACKING THREADS IF WE COME TO THE RALLY???? WOW, ISN'T IT COOL???

apb
09-10-2007, 03:34 PM
So do you say NO MORE RECIEPT TRACKING THREADS IF WE COME TO THE RALLY???? WOW, ISN'T IT COOL???

My very existence is defined by what I track. I have the right to track. If you do not want to track please go somewhere else. Man what will I do if GC comes.. Then I guess I will TRACK for citizenship RN/FP....:-)

yabadaba
09-10-2007, 04:16 PM
your brother/sister/cousin will get a greencard in 6 months next year if you give us one day.

One day = a good deed for thousands of people

you can do it. only 1 day.

Libra
09-10-2007, 04:16 PM
to have more fun in tracking you can always wish you never get GC but all FP notices, EAD, AP's.:D

My very existence is defined by what I track. I have the right to track. If you do not want to track please go somewhere else. Man what will I do if GC comes.. Then I guess I will TRACK for citizenship RN/FP....:-)

vandanaverdia
09-10-2007, 04:18 PM
YES :p

Since I dont want to give away my right to track... I will let go of my right to get the green card faster... :D:D:D

coolvigo
09-10-2007, 04:27 PM
Good Future news from our friend "Sam". His company applied in Feb'2008 and he got his GC within 6 months.

Sam, thanks for travelling in time machine and giving us an update on our succcess from Sep 18th Rally. I am glad to know that I will have my GC too by next year :-)

Lets go to DC !!!

September 01 2008

Dear Ben,

Take care

Sam

chanduv23
09-10-2007, 04:33 PM

I CAN UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH YOU WOULD LOSE ON THE TRACKING :) I FEEL SAD FOR THE IRREPARABLE DAMAGE WE HAVE CAUSED TO THE RECIEPT TRACKING ADDICTS - BUT YOU KNOW LOOK AT THE POSITIVE SIDE -

ONCE CONGRESS PASSES PROPER LEGISLATIONS AND RECIEPT TRACKING BECOMES HISTORY, YOU GET YOUR CITIZENSHIP IN TIME AND THEN YOU CAN ALSO KEEP YOUR RECIEPT TRACKING HOBBY ALIVE BY STARTING A COMPANY THAT SIMULATES RECIEPT TRCKING. WE CAN HAVE THESE SIMULATORS IN LAS VEGAS NEXT TO CASIONS (WILL BEAT THOSE SLOT MACHINES) - IN DISNEY LAND - IN XBOX AND OTHER VIDEO GAMES - RECIEPT TRACKING CAN ALWAYS STAY ALIVE

sam2006
09-10-2007, 04:44 PM
September 01 2008

Dear Ben,

Take care

Sam

Thank you GUYS
TO GETHER WE CAN DO IT

Sam

gjoe
09-10-2007, 04:52 PM
The answer is - I am the odd man

Libra
09-10-2007, 09:34 PM
bump