STAMFORD
HARTFORD
FLUSHING
EDISON
JERSEY CITY
ROCHESTER
BUFFALO

and more .......................

Wow - just imagine thousands and thousands of brave skilled immigrants going to the nation's capital and compliment IVs great effort.

TRI STATE FOLKS THIS IS THE TIME : LETS DO THE RALLY

kapil_jn
09-09-2007, 12:49 AM
Come on guys you are closest to the ACTION SCENE. You can not turn your back on this one.

There are members coming from as far flung places like WA, CA, TX, etc.

In Florida itself we have been able to gather support of 35+ to come to DC. Come on guys when people from so far can come forward then why can't you.

IT IS TIME TO GIVE BACK TO YOUR COMMUNITY.

chanduv23
09-09-2007, 12:58 AM
LONG ISLAND
ALBANY
POUGKEEPSIE
NEW HAVEN
BRIDGEPORT
OYSTER BAY
TRENTON

The best group of immigrants are from the Tri State Area. You are the role model. You will all definitely make it to DC.

chanduv23
09-09-2007, 01:03 AM
GOLDMAN SACHS
DSP MERRYL LYCH
CREDIT SUISSE
CITIBANK

NEW YORK - THE FINANCIAL CAPITAL OF THE WORLD : THE BEST BRAINS ALL SKILLED IMMIGRANTS MAKE NEW YORK THE FINANCIAL CAPITAL OF THE WORLD.

ALL THESE PEOPLE WILL MAKE IT TO DC ON 18TH

gc_aspirant_prasad
09-09-2007, 01:28 AM
Its Go Time Folks.
Go To Dc !!!

ps57002
09-09-2007, 07:51 AM
Tri State, make IV proud, sign up http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immigrationvoiceny/join Let's show up in DC and let everyone know that tri state is united in this...together we stand, divided we fall....

natrajs
09-09-2007, 07:59 AM
"All power is within you. You can do anything and everything. Believe in that. Do not believe that you are weak; do not believe that you are half-crazy lunatics, as most of us do nowadays. Stand up and express the divinity within you." - Swami Vivekananda's Quotes

Tri State Stand UP and Show your Strenghts

natrajs
09-09-2007, 08:01 AM
"Be a hero. Always say, “I have no fear.” Tell this to everyone—“Have no fear.”"

natrajs
09-09-2007, 08:05 AM
"Be brave! Be strong! Be fearless! Once you have taken up the spiritual life, fight as long as there is any life in you. Even though you know you are going to be killed, fight till you “are killed.” Don’t die of fright. Die fighting. Don’t go down till you are knocked down."

"Be not afraid, for all great power throughout the history of humanity has been with the people. From out of their ranks have come all the greatest geniuses of the world, and history can only repeat itself. Be not afraid of anything. You will do marvelous work."

Swami Vivekananda's Quotes

http://www.vivekananda.org/quotes.aspx

Tri State Wake UP NOW, Don't miss this Golden Oppurtunity

natrajs
09-09-2007, 08:26 AM
"Fortune favors the brave". - Quote by Virgil, Aeneid

natrajs
09-09-2007, 08:32 AM
"No power on earth can subjugate you when you are armed with the sword of ahimsa. It ennobles both the victor and the vanquished." - Mahatma Ghandhi

chanduv23
09-09-2007, 09:54 AM
ROCKAFELLAR CENTER
BROADWAY
TIMES
CHINATOWN
LITTLE ITALY
LOWER WEST SIDE

Q.WHAT MAKES THE BIG APPLE SUCH A GREAT CITY?

A. IMMIGRANTS. THE BIG APPLE IS A LAND OF IMMIGRANTS.

IMMIGRANTS MAKE NEW YORK PROUD - ALL THE YANKEES - GO TO DC ON 18TH

siravi
09-09-2007, 09:56 AM
Hello Tristate members!
It's great to see more members participating in the rally!
Our presence WILL make a difference, let's look forward to it.

See you all in DC!

anilsal
09-09-2007, 10:29 AM
please reach out to your friends in the tri-state region (particularly DC and its neighboring states like MD,VA etc). They can always attend the rally for few hours and not disrupt their working day.

natrajs
09-09-2007, 10:59 AM
"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure."
Bill Cosby

Come to DC and Show up in large number

natrajs
09-09-2007, 11:01 AM
"Dear members,

As we enter the final week of our rally preparation we would like to thank our members that have indicated that they would be coming for the rally. We also want to thank all state chapter and action item leaders for helping us out in this massive effort. This planning, coordination and implementation cannot happen without the help of each and every member. Help has ranged from phone call campaigns, publicity campaigns, media campaigns, lawmaker meetings, banner preparations, Merchandise set up, state chapter activities, Bus initiatives, Transportation and accommodation initiatives, sponsorships, reaching out to law offices and like minded organizations etc to tasks as important as deciding the Dinner menu for the Sept 17 event.

We still have a long way to go in our planning and implementation. IV membership is working hard to make this rally a success. The Sept 17th lobby day work is being implemented at this time and lawmaker office appointments are being sought. Everyone that has indicated their presence for this event will be contacted this week. We are planning a big reception event on September 17, from 6PM to 9PM at the Cannon Building in DC. IV members, lawmakers, staffers, industry leaders and other like minded organizations are expected to attend this event. It will be a great opportunity for IV members to meet these important representatives. There is also going to be a big Press event on Sept 18th that we are planning. There are several initiatives being taken to have a big media push for the rally. The rally is in itself a huge task that requires planning from getting all police permits (which we already have) to transporting rally material, providing registration opportunity for members, getting lawmakers to address the rally to details like stage and sound system.

All this has required IV to invest heavily. We already invest almost all in our lobbying efforts and remaining little in Website maintenance till now and somehow manage to run this organization on shoestring budgets. We need about 30 thousand dollars in the next 8 days to make sure we can meet our needs and also make a big impact via this rally. This rally will most certainly bring our issues to the national center stage and help us get much needed immigration relief.

This post urges everyone to come forward and help us in this short term funding drive. If you have not contributed till now, please consider contributing. If you have got your Receipt notice/FP notice/EAD etc. then do show your admiration for our combined effort via lobbying, San Jose rally and Flower campaign that enabled everyone to file their I485s. If you have recently received your green cards, then please consider contributing as a way of celebrating and endorsing our effort.

We need help from each and every member reading this post. We will continue to post updates. Please visit IV site regularly.

Thanks
IV team"

Please contribute for the Fund Drive

mpadapa
09-09-2007, 12:01 PM
Tri-state folks we know U R energetic and vibrant now it is time to show it in DC on Sep 18. We prefer 9th inning heroics, this is the bottom of 9th inning come on folks, time to show the world what we are capable of.

chanduv23
09-09-2007, 02:40 PM
We are now getting requests for more bus slots - WAY TO GO TRI STATE - WE ARE PROUD THAT WE ARE IMMIGRANTS THAT BUILT THE BIG APPLE AND A PART OF IT.

COME ON TRI STATE - CHAK DE (BUCK UP)

ps57002
09-09-2007, 04:01 PM
People seem to be waking up...good to see...wake up tri state

mpadapa
09-09-2007, 04:54 PM
come on tri-state this is the only realistic chance we have in the next couple of yrs to make a change. Hop on the bus (for free) and make U'r presence felt in DC. There is very few excuses for people not to attend the rally (receipts, US open,...). Even though U have(not) received U'r receipts/EAD/AP, still U should come.. We can have lots of discussions (in-person) about who signed U'r packages, etc. Imagine how much fun it will be -- it would certainly be better than the July receipt tracker:D

siravi
09-09-2007, 05:51 PM
Isn't it a great feeling to get the opportunity and be part of the effort to bring about change?
"Be the change you want to see..."
M. K. Gandhi

natrajs
09-09-2007, 06:17 PM
Wake Up , Go To DC To Get DC

Take Part in the Great Event

ps57002
09-09-2007, 08:16 PM
Great quotes najrajs...very inspiring.

WAKE UP TRI STATE...

natrajs
09-09-2007, 08:31 PM
"A right delayed is a right denied" - M.L.K Jr

Folks Cheer Up. Go for your Right

natrajs
09-09-2007, 08:35 PM
"Life's most urgent question is: what are you doing for others?" - M.L.K Jr

We Can do it Together

Come on Show up in DC

natrajs
09-09-2007, 08:38 PM
"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." - M.L.K Jr

Folks take your First Steps to DC

natrajs
09-09-2007, 08:43 PM
"The time is always right to do what is right" - M.L.K Jr

natrajs
09-09-2007, 08:47 PM
"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction" - J.F.K

We have a Purpose, Come on, GO for it

amitps
09-09-2007, 09:59 PM
Comon guys......we can do it :)

chanduv23
09-09-2007, 10:02 PM
CHAK DE CHAK DE CHAK DE
MEANS
BUCK UP BUCK UP BUCK UP

BUCK UP TRI STATE - YOU ARE THE HEROS

natrajs
09-10-2007, 08:35 AM
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." - M.K.Ghandhi

natrajs
09-10-2007, 08:38 AM
"If you don't ask, you don't get"

chanduv23
09-10-2007, 08:40 AM
Come out of your cocoons - if you don't stand up for yourselves now, you may never have such an opportunity

chanduv23
09-10-2007, 11:45 AM
I almost took my life and didn’t. That was brave
I gave myself to someone else to love. That was brave.
I moved forward with my life. That was brave.
I moved away from family and friends for the first time. That was brave.
I got married. That was brave.
I moved again, far from family and friends. That was brave.
I moved to a city that I knew no one. That was brave.
I met new friends. That was brave.
I created lasting friendships. That was brave.
I quit a job I hated. That was brave.
I found a new job, which I love. That was brave.
I moved again, to a city that I love and call home. That was brave.
I started looking inside myself to find out who I really am. That was brave.
I found out things about myself that I hate and love. That was brave.
I am working on creating a better, more insightful, spiritual life for myself. This is brave.
I try to make it everyday in this big city life that I love.
I followed my dreams.
I am living my dreams.
I am brave.

natrajs
09-10-2007, 11:47 AM
"Unity to be real must stand the severest strain without breaking" - M.K.Ghandhi

Tri State show your Unity

natrajs
09-10-2007, 06:48 PM
"The probability that we may fall in the struggle ought not to deter us from
the support of a cause we believe to be just; it shall not deter me." "
Abraham Lincoln
Source: December 26, 1839 - Speech on the Sub-Treasury in the Illinois
House of Representatives

natrajs
09-10-2007, 06:53 PM
"Public sentiment is everything. With public sentiment, nothing can fail;
without it nothing can succeed."
Abraham Lincoln
Source: August 21, 1858 - Lincoln-Douglas debate at Ottawa

Let us all go to DC to gain the public Sentiment

siravi
09-10-2007, 09:00 PM
Hello Tristate members:

Any questions? Concerns about coming for the rally we can help you with? No?
You joining us?!! :) Cool!!

See Ya in DC!!

chanduv23
09-10-2007, 10:42 PM
America is the land of Brave Immigrants - come on Tri Staters - lets make it to DC

arthsidhu
09-11-2007, 12:14 AM
even if you are selfish it is ok to come to DC rally since it benefits you

little_willy
09-11-2007, 01:37 AM
I posted this in another thread. My attorney is sponsoring someone to fly in from CA for the rally. When I sent a thank you note, here is her response

"I'm glad to hear that you are involved in IV. I think it is an amazing organization and it gives me hope for the future. Are you going to the DC rally? I will be there in spirit, but I think having lawyers there would take away from the uniquely grassroots nature of the organization."

My question to you is when an immigration attorney who has nothing to gain out of the rally, supports our cause and has such a high regard for IV, you being a member for so long and using IV services for your own use, don't you think it's your responsibility to attend the rally and help your cause. This is the least you could do to payback IV.

ps57002
09-11-2007, 06:11 AM
Let's get busy, Let's go to D.C. :D

natrajs
09-11-2007, 07:50 AM
I posted this in another thread. My attorney is sponsoring someone to fly in from CA for the rally. When I sent a thank you note, here is her response

"I'm glad to hear that you are involved in IV. I think it is an amazing organization and it gives me hope for the future. Are you going to the DC rally? I will be there in spirit, but I think having lawyers there would take away from the uniquely grassroots nature of the organization."

My question to you is when an immigration attorney who has nothing to gain out of the rally, supports our cause and has such a high regard for IV, you being a member for so long and using IV services for your own use, don't you think it's your responsibility to attend the rally and help your cause. This is the least you could do to payback IV.

Dear Friend

Thank Q for Sharing the Info

Tri State - Buckle UP, Its Show Time

natrajs
09-11-2007, 08:08 AM
Show Time Tickets are Running out fast

Book your Ticket in advance

Enjoy the Show with your family & friends

chanduv23
09-11-2007, 04:23 PM
Tri State area - you have it in you - you just have to show up and the rest will be history

natrajs
09-12-2007, 08:30 AM
"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others".
Nelson Mandela

natrajs
09-12-2007, 08:31 AM
"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear".
Nelson Mandela

natrajs
09-12-2007, 08:34 AM
"It always seems impossible until its done."
Nelson Mandela

natrajs
09-12-2007, 08:36 AM
"We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right".
Nelson Mandela

natrajs
09-12-2007, 08:44 AM
"It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one."
George Washington

natrajs
09-12-2007, 07:39 PM
Folks

Don't wait , Join us in DC

Show you power