PDA

View Full Version : Can this motivate you?

ramus
09-03-2007, 11:26 PM
I am posting response from some members on what have they done in order to make it to DC rally.. So far just got 2 stories. I am sure we have more cases like this.. Lets post it here and show others that we doing whatever it takes to make it to DC. Thanks Fora (Fshah) for idea about creating this thread. If this can motivate you please go ahead and plan your DC trip. If you are from NC/SC/GA please PM me.

Please post if you changed your big plan to make it to DC.. I think this should motivate others.

__________________________________________________ _______________
waiting_4_gc
Member Join Date: Jan 2006
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn’t want to go to DC rally due to my surgery appointment (September 6th) because I can not fly for three weeks after the surgery.

Guess what?, I have postponed my surgery appointment date, booked tickets and going to DC rally on Monday evening and flying back on Tuesday night.

I also urge people to take a day off and attend the rally.

__________________________________________________ ______________

venkygct
Member Join Date: May 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atlast I booked my tickets to DC. I am flying from SFO, CA.. I postponed my trip to India by a week(Which was planned long back) for attending this rally...Lets make this rally a grand success !!!