PDA

View Full Version : PP for I-140 when?

honge_kamyaab
08-31-2007, 01:40 PM
Any word on when PP for I-140 will come to life?

USCIS said PP is suspended till 8/1 and later will analyze the situation to bring it back. The analysis is talking more than a month. It is known that they have been busy people this past month. Is the I-140 application flood effecting their analysis?

reddy_h
08-31-2007, 02:11 PM
Don't expect it for atleast couple of more months!

siaa96
09-09-2007, 07:06 PM
Nobody other than the USCIS will know, so if you get any any replies, do not believe them.

If you have waited like me for 6 years to get your Labor Certified, then be prepared to wait another 6 years for 140, even if your PD is current and watch others who filed 5 years after you get their GCs.

I urge IV to raise one issue at the DC Rally. Please please ask Mr. Chertoff to do away with this farce called "Priority Date". It is an useless concept and should be done away with immediately. Everyone knows that the GC process is totally random, so why have something known as a "Priority Date" when it is anything but a Priority Date.

pscdk
09-09-2007, 08:50 PM
USCIS might re-start PP for I-140 once they complete receipting 485 applications and EAD, AP approvals for July and August filers..which may take atleast 3 to 4 more months!!