PDA

View Full Version : Calling all GA members

guyfromsg
08-10-2007, 12:07 AM
I'm planning to go and waiting for the confirmation date for the rally so that I can re-arrange my oncall duties and take PTO. Any one from GA planning to go. I live in Alpharetta. Please reply in this thread.

apb
08-13-2007, 06:07 PM
Bump

vallabhu
08-13-2007, 06:18 PM
Bump

What does bump mean.

vallabhu
08-13-2007, 06:19 PM
I am plannig on going too.
I live in Alpharetta too, have you travel and accommodation arrangements.

kapil_jn
08-13-2007, 06:26 PM
How about boarding a common bus from FL going to DC via GA.

Bus can board persons from GA at some common point.

apb
08-13-2007, 06:30 PM
What does bump mean.

Bring Up My Post

guyfromsg
08-13-2007, 09:50 PM

He may cancel his India trip if he doesn't receive the receipt by this week. If he does that we plan to go together. We would most probably drive, so by Monday have clear picture. How about you, if we drive or you willing to join us?

Hopefully you are not the friend I'm talking about posting in IV :)

guyfromsg
08-13-2007, 09:51 PM
How about boarding a common bus from FL going to DC via GA.

Bus can board persons from GA at some common point.

I was thinking of either driving or flying..I have not traveled in bus in USA, not sure how difficult or easy it is. Have you?

guyfromsg
08-16-2007, 09:39 PM

I can confirm next week once I sort out the office issues. Friend is going to India. So I'm thinking of flying to DC. What's your plans, are you flying or interested in driving. Since it's more than 8 hours and weekday I don't want to torture myself with the long drive. Your thoughts?

vallabhu
08-16-2007, 10:31 PM
I too never traveled by bus in US, but I can venture if I have company, only problem is accommodation.

If I fly I would buy return ticket for same day.

paskal
08-16-2007, 10:32 PM
I was thinking of either driving or flying..I have not traveled in bus in USA, not sure how difficult or easy it is. Have you?

to travel by bus in my limited experience.
just very time consuling.

guyfromsg
08-19-2007, 09:51 PM
I too never traveled by bus in US, but I can venture if I have company, only problem is accommodation.

If I fly I would buy return ticket for same day.

Vallabhu: Finally managed to get time off and I'm flying and returning the same day. What's your plans? Let me know, reply here or PM me.

Any one else coming to rally from Georgia?. This is our only chance to get visibility and fix this mess..

485_se_dukhi
08-19-2007, 11:19 PM
count 2 of us in from Alpharetta.

We had been thinking of driving till about 2 days back...but are now revising that to flying...will decide by this weekend. Most probably we'll stay for a few days there and combine a vacation with the rally.

Haven't made any stay arrangements..most probably will try priceline.

guyfromsg
08-20-2007, 09:10 AM
count 2 of us in from Alpharetta.

We had been thinking of driving till about 2 days back...but are now revising that to flying...will decide by this weekend. Most probably we'll stay for a few days there and combine a vacation with the rally.

Haven't made any stay arrangements..most probably will try priceline.

I found the cheapest for same day return in Orbitz. It's around $170 incl.taxes in US Airways.