08-01-2007, 12:46 PM
For Michigan state chapter member only.

I am from Lansing,MI, I am going to DC rally,
how many of you are in.

GP

chintu25
08-02-2007, 10:17 AM
Join in from Michigan .
We are around 5 people who are going to attend from Michigan. The Rally is on 13th September(Thursday) We are planning to leave thursday morning flight at 6.30 and return same day evening flight at 7.30 PM . Do let me know if u are interested to join in the protest---which I see as the only hope to get USCIS to look into US---The legal immigrants of US.

The return ticket costs around 125 on Expedia.com .Drop me an email at ash_miaa@hotmail.com if interested and we can all plan to leave together for this rally .

Again guys I cannot stress enough that this is our only chance to get rid of the blood sucking Consulting companies and really get what we deserve. This 125 for the ticket will go a long way .

eMAIL ME AT ASH_MIAA@HOTMAIL.COM.

Also u can visit www.immigrationvoice.com for thier rally agenda.

Email me ...cause I will be there...WILL U ?

chintu25
08-02-2007, 10:20 AM
Prasad I have made some banners that I am going to get approved from the core and the put them up around Farmington/Canton /Westland Ann Arbor area. Let me know of yr interest to do the same in and around Lansing

chintu25
08-02-2007, 10:21 AM
Prasad I have made some banners that I am going to get approved from the core and the put them up around Farmington/Canton /Westland Ann Arbor area. Let me know of yr interest to do the same in and around Lansing

Michiganites. Join the Yahoo group IV_Michigan@yahoogroups.com

to keep abreat of all MI related IV activities

ras
08-02-2007, 10:23 AM
isn't it a good idea to create poll for this so that those who are going will vote for it and there will be an approx. no

chintu25
08-02-2007, 10:30 AM
Ras If u r from Michigan do contact me

nixstor
08-02-2007, 10:34 AM
MI folks,

Please continue to amass interested people. I recommend updating the profile.

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11846

yabadaba
08-02-2007, 04:01 PM
guys.. anyone from michigan have gone to county services to get tb skin test from there? if it comes back +ve dont they put u on a regimen of antibiotics...i apologize in advance for this interruption

pianojangee
08-03-2007, 10:52 PM
guys.. anyone from michigan have gone to county services to get tb skin test from there? if it comes back +ve dont they put u on a regimen of antibiotics...i apologize in advance for this interruption
Next step after skin test would be chest x-ray according to my experience.
I got my TB skin test at Ingham County health department, which looked positive with 10mm of size. The Nurses were assumeing probably because I had BCG when I was a child. Then I was asked to take chest X-ray which came totally clean. The doctor included all the process in my medical exam form.