PDA

View Full Version : Will I get copy of RFP after I-485 filing?

genscn
08-01-2007, 10:48 AM
After I-485 submittal, in case of a RFE, will USCIS send me a copy of the RFP or do they just send it to my attorney?

Do USCIS post information about sending the RFE on " Online Status Check" since I don't trust company attorney to respond timly in case of the RFE.

howzatt
08-01-2007, 11:03 AM
I guess only your lawyer gets the RFE. But you can check your status online and follow-up with your lawyer.

We are paying these lawyers for the most terrible CS ever!..It is almost like they are doing a favor and getting paid for it...nice to be in their position..

green-mile
08-01-2007, 12:03 PM
my lawer is one of the in competent and lazy of all. My company forced me to use him , we are not allowed to talk to him directly or by phone. I should only communicate by email, and he will take his own sweet time to repply to my concerns, I gave all my documents to hin on june 25th, and he is still not telling me when can he file my papers , all he is saying is he will file before aug 17th. I am feeling like I am helpless. :(

gimme_GC2006
08-01-2007, 01:11 PM
you are not alone.
I am in the same boat.
After many twists and turns finally my empoyers agreed to file
but all I get to hear is "we will file and let u know"

No body knows when/what
:mad: :mad:

yabadaba
08-01-2007, 01:26 PM
After I-485 submittal, in case of a RFP, will USCIS send me a copy of the RFP or do they just send it to my attorney?

Do USCIS post information about sending the RFP on " Online Status Check" since I don't trust company attorney to respond timly in case of the RFP.
too many request for proposals?

genscn
08-01-2007, 01:52 PM
My bad. It should be RFE and not RFP

too many request for proposals?

tnite
08-05-2007, 12:33 PM
After I-485 submittal, in case of a RFE, will USCIS send me a copy of the RFP or do they just send it to my attorney?

Do USCIS post information about sending the RFE on " Online Status Check" since I don't trust company attorney to respond timly in case of the RFE.

If you signed the g-28 then the lawyer will get it otherwise you will get it.

Isn't this post supposed to be in 485 RFE's ?