PDA

View Full Version : I-485 - need information

TexasGC
07-23-2007, 02:56 PM
I have an approved I-140 from my previous employer. Is there anyway, I can expedite my labor certification, I-140 approval and I-485 through my new employer on the basis of the previous approvals? I have a PD of jan'04. I know I retain my PD due to the I-140 but I wanted to know if there is anyway to not wait for the time it takes to get approval on LC and I-140.

mrdelhiite
07-23-2007, 03:38 PM
I have an approved I-140 from my previous employer. Is there anyway, I can expedite my labor certification, I-140 approval and I-485 through my new employer on the basis of the previous approvals? I have a PD of jan'04. I know I retain my PD due to the I-140 but I wanted to know if there is anyway to not wait for the time it takes to get approval on LC and I-140.
no labor is position dependent not person dependent. You cannot make it go faster based on earlier 140.
-M

DallasBlue
07-25-2007, 01:08 AM
no labor is position dependent not person dependent. You cannot make it go faster based on earlier 140.
-M

mrdelhiite is correct.

If your company is regularly advertising and they have all the ad's in place as required by PERM , they can file your PERM and you can get your labor approval. If in case your labor is approved before 30th july you would be able to file concurrent 140 & 485 and can retain your PD too.

good luck.

-- disclaimer am not a lawyer please seek professional advice.