PDA

View Full Version : BarackObama.com Survey.

Leo07
01-31-2010, 05:24 PM
Folks,

Please take a moment to fill in the below survey from Barack Obama's website. I'm 100% sure that the results of the survey will reach the President. No sign-up necessary to complete the survey. To select 'Immigration Reform' as your number one priority, choose 'Other' and type in 'Immigration Reform'. You can see that Immigration reform is not one of the top priorities of the administration at the moment.

Here is the Link:
Organizing for America | BarackObama.com | OFA Survey (http://my.barackobama.com/page/s/OFASurvey/)

Thanks,
Leo07

leena_k
01-31-2010, 08:04 PM
Thanks for the link:)

LONGGCQUE
01-31-2010, 09:36 PM
DONE. Thanks for sharing. We all should take sometime and fill this form. Each individual voice adds and makes difference.

Ahimsa
01-31-2010, 10:27 PM
As many as 500,000 legal immigrants are in a limbo on the greencard process. Just resolve their issues so you will see most of them opening new businesses, buy houses - this will trigger high financial activity and will improve the economy automatically. Unemployment will be a thing of the past.

gc_dream07
01-31-2010, 10:39 PM
Immigration reform is not even in the list of items. This reflects the priority of CIR in president's todo list.

Leo07
02-01-2010, 11:25 AM
we all need to fill the survey so that they can at least think about bumping up the priority.

PS: boy, there are lot of anti-immigrants than you'd think on this forum--people giving me RED:(

I'm assuming they'd fill out the survey the other way?

Immigration reform is not even in the list of items. This reflects the priority of CIR in president's todo list.

ak_2006
02-01-2010, 11:40 AM
I will forward this survey to my friends and colleagues. I will ask all of you to do so.

sajidmd
02-01-2010, 11:44 AM
It doesn't take long... encourage everyone to do it so that we can be considered for the list next time.

gcisadawg
02-01-2010, 12:05 PM
we all need to fill the survey so that they can at least think about bumping up the priority.

PS: boy, there are lot of anti-immigrants than you'd think on this forum--people giving me RED:(

I'm assuming they'd fill out the survey the other way?

Thanks for the info! I just did and wrote the following..

"Immigration reform is badly needed to fix the broken immigration system. As a law abiding legal immigrant, I have been living in US since 2000. I filed for my Green card (EB3, India) in 2003. I still haven't received my Green card. Realistically, I can expect only in 2017, a solid 14 years after my initial filing. In my profession, technology chances at a rapid pace and 14 years is like several decades. Also, the economy would have several boom and bust cycles during those 14 years. Recession itself is very bad but a legal employment based immigrant goes through a "recession with severe restrictions"....
One has to live through it to understand it...In all this, one thing that keeps me awake is my strong desire to provide a better life for my children and to realize my version of the American dream."

vallabhu
02-01-2010, 12:07 PM
please post a link to this survey

windycloud
02-01-2010, 12:08 PM
Just resolve their issues so you will see most of them opening new businesses, buy houses - this will trigger high financial activity and will improve the economy automatically. Unemployment will be a thing of the past.

With all due respect, this is a bit of a self-serving exaggeration don't you think? Unemployment will be a thing of the past if they give all of us greencards? I trust many will buy properties and start businesses but enough to fix unemployment entirely??? Trust me I want my GC as badly as the next guy in line. But if we start warping facts and reality to make claims and statements in benefit of our own interests, and even worse if we actually BELIEVE in them, we'd no longer be fundamentally different from those gun clinching, Jesus loving, Obama hating rednecks of this country. We are far better educated than those average Joes and let's try to think, talk and act like it.

Leo07
02-01-2010, 12:22 PM
Sorry, Link was on the first post.

Here it is again:Organizing for America | BarackObama.com | OFA Survey (http://my.barackobama.com/page/s/OFASurvey/)

please post a link to this survey

yetanotherguyinline
02-01-2010, 02:40 PM
Done! Below is my message.

I am a high tech immigrant struck in backlog for about ten years now. Imagine the agony of having to do a narrowly specified set of tasks for ten years when your peers have gone on become vice presidents! I hope the administration does work on clearing off green card back logs for hitech immigrants and help them help America by creating new enterprises and jobs.

-H

GC_1000Watt
02-01-2010, 04:24 PM
How about multiple submissions? :D

Leo07
02-01-2010, 05:02 PM
Multiple submissions will do more damage than good. That's my opinion anyways, I feel that it takes credibility away from our cause.

Thanks for completing the survey!

gcnirvana
02-01-2010, 07:28 PM
Done. Thanks for sharing.

Folks,

Please take a moment to fill in the below survey from Barack Obama's website. I'm 100% sure that the results of the survey will reach the President. No sign-up necessary to complete the survey. To select 'Immigration Reform' as your number one priority, choose 'Other' and type in 'Immigration Reform'. You can see that Immigration reform is not one of the top priorities of the administration at the moment.

Here is the Link:
Organizing for America | BarackObama.com | OFA Survey (http://my.barackobama.com/page/s/OFASurvey/)

Thanks,
Leo07