India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare
TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute

Folks there are several posts especially as to why EB3 India dates especially moved by 8 months. These are just my own thoughts so feel free to derive your own inferences.

- We received 18K extra visa's from FB this year however just 360 would proportionately go to EB3-I this is not much.

- EB3 India dates have moved significantly this year and very easily by tallying against the inventory they have moved well beyond 3000 visas and also people typically in ths rage prior to Jan 2003 were not porting.

- EB3 ROW dates have been moved fairly aggressively as well but it seems like that demand was not generated to the extent to fulfill the row annual cap.

- So my guess or just my personal take is that the dates have been aggressively moved to ensure that numbers are not wasted.

- EB3 Row may become current to create an inventory if even the current movement does not create an inventory and then retrogress back. it will be interesting to see the numbers here as even ROW folks are applying in higher numbers in EB2, in fact they have no reason to try for EB1 if bot categories are current.

- All EB3-I folks who have become current now wish you all the best, I hope everyone gets approved but in reality Sep will likely be a month of random approvals which may truly not follow any order.USCIS approval process is not a single thread batch process however a multi thread user intensive process. From what it appears that even though a case maybe in the so called preadjudicated state still the officers give it one final look before approval. So all theories about RD/ND/RD are just statistics its simply your luck now. There is high likelihood of the numbers getting finished before the September month end.

- Also what exactly is the source or distribution of numbers nobody knows it will be published in the DOS annual report which takes almost a year but most likely these numbers are EB3 ROW spillover not porting or fb.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote